Thread: Let's fix the game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amateur Flucker

Briden That is the best approach I have heard anyone here taking, let me know how that goes next time you talk to them.

booootz Did they acknowledge there was a problem or did they brush you of as an isolated incident?

Perm I don't expect anything more then that from ya. Go hug your mom, then slap her and tell her to swallow next time.

Lol. Shit is stupid. And I'm not talking about the game fix efforts. With some of these egos you'd expect peeps to have won shit or been on a bracket. There's no semi-pro Skate leagues though, so I guess I gotta bow down to the first guys who performed kickflips on analog at home and posted about it.

But I'm just a fresh scrub to a fucking vbulletin forum. What do I know?

Yo Batman, I'm going to call but.......what are the known issues? Honestly, I spent alot of time offline, started back playing the game, and then bought all the DLC last month(except Filmer and Maloof). So all I'm really noticing is that I can't access After Dark dlc at all. I'm on ps3.
    Pimp hand, give me strength...

Amateur Flucker

As far as I can tell the PS3 guys are having a lot of the same issues uploading footage directly to the reel. From what I have read the youtube uploads work fine, just not to the site reel. I am really not informed of what all problems PS3 users are having. Try the basics and let me know. Try to grab a park, try to send a graphic to your game, and try to upload some footage directly to the site reel. Let me know how that all works out for you, cause I have a couple other PS3 guys that stay offline wondering the same thing.

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

i was able to connect to reel and browse clips and parks for once. dl'd a park. couldnt upload clips. kept failing. talked to a chat support dude. didnt help. but they say they are very aware of the problem. there whole servers are acting crazy they said. and they say it seems hit or miss with when things will work and not.

i'm on PS3 and it's pretty much the same issues as you Xbox guys.can only upload anything at certain fucked up times of day,same with graphics.i can download parks anytime,don't build so i don't about uploading parks.all my dlc works at all times as well as any CAPs i have downloaded that have dlc.
    it's really sucking the enjoyment out of this game for me.i'm at work during the time frame that i can upload,so this is getting to be a huge pain in the ass instead of being fun anymore.hopefully EA will step up and take care of the problem.

I can grab parks (so long as I have purchased the dlc that contains a prop that might've been used in said park) and browse clips. I'll try uploading something when I get home to see if it lets me.

But the After Dark has never worked for me. Ever. Or maybe I'm too stupid to know how to access it.

Apparently, they've already killed it. But is EA trying to remove all traces of this franchise or something?
    Pimp hand, give me strength...

I online chatted to some people again today, some acknowledge the problem, some have no idea, i was told once that there's a team working on it. One person told me to keep checking the EA forums, so I checked that out. NOT the kids table, but a link from the customer support page.

This problem is not just happening to the Skate games. You've got people all over the main page reporting the same problems with EA nation servers for other games. If anybody on here plays other games that use those servers, can you confim/deny it happening? IF so, complain about it. If this really is affecting a wide range of games, then they're way more likely to do something about it
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    This problem is not just happening to the Skate games. You've got people all over the main page reporting the same problems with EA nation servers for other games.
    This actually gives me some hope. If it's not just us few knuckleheads, maybe they'll actually have to fix something sooner or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Amateur Flucker

Thanks for the info guys, I'll pass it on to the others I know.

If we just stay on top of them and keep letting them know there are people still actively playing this game they will have to fix it.

FlyMike Pause, go into locations, then look for Sanatorium. If it's not there I would try deleting it from your PS3(not sure how to do that)and re-downloading it. If it doesn't pop up then, I would for sure bring that up in a phone call. Let me know the results after you try it out.

I'll update again after my 8am call tomorrow morning. Have a good night all!

Need for speed is still working for me, and the demo for Madden 12 forces a connection to the servers that seems to be working just fine for me.

all of my ea games are working fine with connection, but a couple weeks ago, just before the skate servers went to shit my nhl 11 wouldnt connect me to ea nation, than like 2 days later i couldnt connect to it on skate, and than after it connected i couldnt upload, brows parks, or send graphics to my game, some people are saying it only works between 2-3 pm, others said it was early mornings(10-11 am) and late at night(3-4 am)