Thread: Let's fix the game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amateur Flucker

Way to stay on topic guys.

Did anyone else call today? I would love to hear what was said.

god damnit I knew my internet was all fucked up.

Every time I try to log in to fluckit it seems that my browser redirects me to the ea forums.

thats odd...

gave em a call and got pretty much the same response as most have gotten and was left with the impression that they really could give two shits about fixing the problem.besides that the yearly EA cashcow known as Madden drops this month,so they could care less about this.
    hate to say it man,but seems like we're not gonna get any help from EA on this,but i hope i'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat420maN View Post
    Way to stay on topic guys.

Did anyone else call today? I would love to hear what was said.
    Online chatted last night and two people said they "sent the problem up" but neither of them knew of the problem already.

Phone chatted today and the guy kept telling me its an issue on my end, told him dozens of people are having the same problem, starting at the same time. He FINALLY told me that they've been getting related calls this past week, mostly in the past few days. Unless he was lying to me, people are calling and getting the problem out there.

BUT I HAVE AN IDEA that could maybe get the problem noticed without the xbox troubleshooting nonsense

When you try to send a graphic to game from the website, there's an error. This HAS to be an ea server issue, as the connection to your xbox doesn't matter. I'll try calling back with this and see where it takes me.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Viva La RevoluciĆ³n

called today~

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

urdumb
    the only people concerned with getting new people here are the recently joined
    i personally fucking hate anyone that joined in 2011 that had no prior knowledge of this place
    fucking cunts

anyway
    urstupid and stuff bad mad bam boom pow
    faggots

*excluding park creators and graphic makers
    **basically just batman
    ***and graveart

-graveart
    Last edited by Permy; 08-18-2011 at 04:11 PM.

Amateur Flucker

Briden That is the best approach I have heard anyone here taking, let me know how that goes next time you talk to them.

booootz Did they acknowledge there was a problem or did they brush you of as an isolated incident?

Perm I don't expect anything more then that from ya. Go hug your mom, then slap her and tell her to swallow next time.

Lol. Shit is stupid. And I'm not talking about the game fix efforts. With some of these egos you'd expect peeps to have won shit or been on a bracket. There's no semi-pro Skate leagues though, so I guess I gotta bow down to the first guys who performed kickflips on analog at home and posted about it.

But I'm just a fresh scrub to a fucking vbulletin forum. What do I know?

Yo Batman, I'm going to call but.......what are the known issues? Honestly, I spent alot of time offline, started back playing the game, and then bought all the DLC last month(except Filmer and Maloof). So all I'm really noticing is that I can't access After Dark dlc at all. I'm on ps3.
    Pimp hand, give me strength...

Amateur Flucker

As far as I can tell the PS3 guys are having a lot of the same issues uploading footage directly to the reel. From what I have read the youtube uploads work fine, just not to the site reel. I am really not informed of what all problems PS3 users are having. Try the basics and let me know. Try to grab a park, try to send a graphic to your game, and try to upload some footage directly to the site reel. Let me know how that all works out for you, cause I have a couple other PS3 guys that stay offline wondering the same thing.