Thread: The Beatles Montage

Default The Beatles Montage

some footage I collected while the server problem exists...

Hate, rate, comment...you know the deal

How come my vids are like the only ones that don't get any comments?

Oh i'm really sorry to see you're not getting any comments...'cause i really know that comments and feedback are "that thing" that keeps us doing this.
    I maybe see whats up with it. People may think your videos are too similar. You should try sometimes something different. Not meaning you should change what u are but for example try something new with editing or something.
    I like your videos but most of time i'm too busy to show it hahah =)

And you have to remember that it's always hard in "beginning". I know you've been quite long in this community (for half year?) but for me it took 7 months to get lots of views and subscribes. Be patient...

Constructive criticism, remember that. Keep doing dude !

ive never seen your vids, and thats a big mistake

u know your stuff, liked almost all clips, great real cameramotion and cool tricks on a buuunch of real life remakes. id loose all the random cliptransitions, but thats it for critizism. dug it.

now ill watch the rest of your vids

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Opening line was filmed perfectly...
    Really impressed by this work. Trick selection and filming were spot on.
    Transitions were a little out of place but everything else was very enjoyable
    I'll definitely keep a look out for your stuff from now on
    Hoodlum: Threat

Excellent video Larmado, fantastic job as usual.

Fluckin' Hatchling

great vid, didnt like the manuals that much

I agree about the transitions, they really give off a WMM vibe and just don't look natural. They also cut into the clip too much, sometimes they're still transitioning when you're popping or landing. Not much new to say about the rest, skating is solid as always. Filming was great as usual, but I did notice at 2:25 the camera went into the ground. Second angle on Leo's back lip was fantastic! Rolling long lens is always my fave. Even though I don't particularly like the beatles, I really liked the edit up until the very end, I thought it was weird that the song picked back up right in the middle of the last trick, I dunno it just took me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Larmando2 View Post
    How come my vids are like the only ones that don't get any comments?
    At least give it a full day before you bump it yourself, this place is slow with comments. Lots of people go through the same thing, myself included.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Thanks everyone...

BrickWorkStudios: This is exactly what I needed to hear! thanks for making me realize

and I just thought it was weird because everyone on the page had over 10 replies at the time and I had 0. Like the person above me had 12 and the one below had 13...it was a weird feeling

had to see what everybody was talking about.this was a really good vid.like everybody else said i'll be checking your vids out from now on.

and don't worry about comments too much,i've been around for a while now and usually just get comments from teammates and a couple other guys that check vids regularly.it's the views that matter,i had about a dozen or so comments on my collab with Sickone but like 190 views,sometimes it's just that guys don't wanna just say "yeah,vid was sick" every time they watch a vid.i can see the reasoning in that.

Good.

Maybe a bit too chill, ho and work on the cameras, I mean the angle and you should get the camera a bit closer to the skater though. Keep attention, cause I noticed one time that the camera go into a sidewalk or something for like a half of a second.
    Trick selection is good, as it have been said, the problem comes from the camera and the edit, put a bit of your personnality in it, that'll more attractive.

But this isn't bad man, for sure.

good stuff, felt it needed a little variety somehow. maybe with filming.

and sometimes less is more with the transitions, simple cross fade, or even no transition's work.

keep em coming!

i agree no transitions but other than good vid