Thread: a bunch of famous spots all lin one park!!!!

Fluckin' Hatchling

Default a bunch of famous spots all lin one park!!!!

i know ill get a bunch of bad mouthing for spots not being of proper proportions or not realistic enough but this park was made to get a general idea of each spot and not have to load 10 different parks to play each spot i hope u enjoy. feel free to change anything you like i started building some new stuff so i never color corrected of finished decorating it so if u do improve on it just send me a link
    hubba hideout

cardiel ledge

china banks
    http://www.thesidewaysguide.com/Imag...aBanks2-LG.jpg

carlsbad gap
    http://newsodrome.com/skateboarding_...t-16183124.jpg

brooklyn banks

wallenburg

el toro

shapes

springfield courthouse

vert wall

hollywood high

carlsbad gap

not pictured i have
    austin vert wall

boston gold rails

and a couple other random spots that are quite fun

heres the bookmark link enjoy
    http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1902178

Blazing a Trail

Dude, please don't take this too harshly but they're terrible. I mean, you have the right idea but they look, size and are styled all wrong.

Keep going though dude.

Peace
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

Seeing the Light

You posted carlsbad twice,i like what you were trying to do but one spot done amazing is better then ten spots done undetailed or colored right.dont take this the wrong way i like that your trying to make it easy to skate all these at once but most people are looking for "flimer friendly parks".
    Keep on fakeskating man
    AceExtremeX23X CAP List
    Ghetto Space-Done(waiting for EA to work to upload)
    Cliff Side
    Car Wash
    Pool Party
    Ghetto Town 3
    Drainpoop & 5th Street Library
    Ghetto Town 2-Featured CAP
    Ghetto Town 1

looks ok but maybe you would've done better if you focused on each spot as its own park. Not saying you can't do what you're doing better...keep at it

Minglin'

good idea but some spots don't look very good to skate. i agree with the others

Yes You Can!

I'm not gonna say good idea like some others did, because it isn't. That might sound a bit harsh but the reality is that there is not nearly enough space in CAP to make several spots in one park and still make it look nice. And unless you can make them flow together (which would be weird) you are still skating them one at a time. Changing park takes just a few seconds anyway.

A spot is not just the skatable obstacle. It is also the setting and the background. Some spots look more natural in a certain lot. Remakes of real spots that aren't to scale aren't really remakes at all since size is a big factor when it comes to spots. In CAP you can make an 8 set be the size of a real life 20 so you really have to put in the work to get it good.
    Member/Founder of CAP Faction

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    I'm not gonna say good idea like some others did, because it isn't. That might sound a bit harsh but the reality is that there is not nearly enough space in CAP to make several spots in one park and still make it look nice. And unless you can make them flow together (which would be weird) you are still skating them one at a time. Changing park takes just a few seconds anyway.

A spot is not just the skatable obstacle. It is also the setting and the background. Some spots look more natural in a certain lot. Remakes of real spots that aren't to scale aren't really remakes at all since size is a big factor when it comes to spots. In CAP you can make an 8 set be the size of a real life 20 so you really have to put in the work to get it good.
    This exactly.

That stuff looks majorly huge, not just big. But I applaud your efforts dude, but for me, not a good idea.

Steam
    HorkerSayzHai
    PSN
    P1ayrth3_ru13
    XBL
    KILLMarvin

nice idea, but like the others said, it'd be better if each part was in it's own setting and park. Parks need flow, and these parts don't really seem like they would really be able to flow very well together all in one part. Valiant efforts though.
    "Originally Posted by m7419"
    older games?it's only a fucking year old!EA can take John Madden's dick and ram it up their collective asses
    http://www.youtube.com/user/theaveragepotatoes

Seeing the Light

i did something like this when the game came out not that bad at all.. u just need to focus on 2 or 3 parts and just make it has best has u can get it good luck

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...&itemId=652872
    Last edited by Frank004; 08-23-2011 at 10:59 AM.