Thread: EA nation sucks

Banned

Default EA nation sucks

every time my upload get to 100% it says error, its been doing this for a week or two, any suggestions? thanks

Blazing a Trail

Bat420man is working on it

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

the only solution found has been to upload between like 4:30 am and 11:30 am est. other than that youre outta luck unless you can upload to youtube

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    hahahahahahaha

how do you upload to youtube?

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Larmando2 View Post
    how do you upload to youtube?
    buy a ps3

yah man I've been uplaoding to youtube. works every time. its really nice to not have to worry about a connection error

tried uploading to YT for the first time today.works like a charm.the reel is officially dead to me now.

Okay. Uploading to YT is good and all, unless you want it in HD. For some fluckin' reason it's only SD for me.

NOTE: I was able to hit up the Skate.reel this morning for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks at 8:20 am on Sunday. I guess you could say JESUS wants to see videos.
    “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” - Albert Einstein

Had to get a new PSN ID. NegativeZero-1 on PSN or Braddock512 on Xbox.

i'm willing to sacrifice HD if it means i don't have to wake up at the buttcrack of dawn to upload.i'm not gonna lose sleep over EA's fuckup.

guys, youtube is for ps3 ers. we wouldnt be starting threads ike this if we could upload to yt, but since 2 days ago... even during the allotted time when its supposed to work, ive been getting the ea nation error at 100% every single time.

Try to upload at morning. Many Northern America guys i know says that they can upload stuff in morning. I had theory about that error thing. I think the servers are overdozed in your evenings
    (when it's my early morning/night) because most of guys uploading stuff are from US or Canada so servers can't take that much at the time so it stops working. I have no problems with uploading
    at days but when it's getting my evening, you guys in america turn on your xbox's and start to upload stuff so it gets stucked. I'm not sure is it like i sayd but now it's said hahah =D

I know it's frustrating to face "that error is occured" message time after time. One thing that helps me sometime is sign off ea nation and sign in again...that helped me before but now i have noticed
    that ea nation is signing off bu itself without any reason...that's stupid. But yeah, if u don't have that problem, try to sign in again. Might help.

I don't remember who said ea is restarting their original Skate servers so it will get back with original setups what means no error problems and lagging. Hope it's really happening and they're doing it as quickly as possible.
    No glory without hard work hahah =)

Quote Originally Posted by BannerBoy360 View Post
    guys, youtube is for ps3 ers. we wouldnt be starting threads ike this if we could upload to yt, but since 2 days ago... even during the allotted time when its supposed to work, ive been getting the ea nation error at 100% every single time.
    yeah,but this problem is on both consoles,and both platforms use this forum.i can't upload to reel at all,and it sucks you guys on Xbox don't have the option to upload to yt,that really is shitty,but by your comment should us guys on ps3 not reply to this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    yeah,but this problem is on both consoles,and both platforms use this forum.i can't upload to reel at all,and it sucks you guys on Xbox don't have the option to upload to yt,that really is shitty,but by your comment should us guys on ps3 not reply to this thread?
    sorry dude didnt mean it that way. i wasnt aware that ps'ers were also having this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BannerBoy360 View Post
    sorry dude didnt mean it that way. i wasnt aware that ps'ers were also having this problem.
    haha,naw it's cool BannerBoy.i think we're all just frustrated with EA right now.
    it would've been nice if they took us all out to dinner before they fucked us.guess i'm just old-fashioned.

I just made a new park and I cant upload it at all. Too bad you cant upload parks through youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    I just made a new park and I cant upload it at all. Too bad you cant upload parks through youtube.
    fuck,all this shit with the reel and i forgot about uploading parks.goddammit EA!

this shit REALLY needs to get fixed, all the xbox guys are fucked unless the wanna stay up really late or get up really early to get clips/parks uploaded.

Shit, there goes my next video...

I wonder if they're REALLY going to fix this...I imagine it can't take this long to fix this but then again it must be a mainframe for EA

XBL
    TheDietTea

Keep complaining or get a capture card.. Truth is they dont know why the servers are messed up.. And for a franchise that is dead to ea resurrection of the server seems highly unlikely hell skate 3 servers had issues every skate did at one point.. I dont think ea was ready to house this badass mess.. shit they probably never will be.. You can say what you want about development but whos servers were they?
    Last edited by Antwan; 08-28-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Keep complaining or get a capture card.. Truth is they dont know why the servers are messed up.. And for a franchise that is dead to ea resurrection of the server seems highly unlikely hell skate 3 servers had issues every skate did at one point.. I dont think ea was ready to house this badass mess.. shit they probably never will be.. You can say what you want about development but whos servers were they?
    The thing is that it isn't just the skate servers that are messing up, and that's from forum posts not from an EA rep. They know there's a problem, whether or not they have a fix is another issue but they do know there's a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    im gonna keep complaining cause you cant capture card a park

Fluckit Master

Start saving up for capture cards guys. Cause like Antwan said.. highly doubt they'll try to fix the servers when the franchise is dead. I got so fed up I actually ordered an HD PVR.. sure I can get footage now. But Ayreon has another point.. can't try out new CAP's or graphics any longer The dark days for the skate community only gets darker by the minute.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    win