Thread: Someone explain this to me...

Default Someone explain this to me...

So the server problem a lot of us are having is pretty obvious...I talked to a support member who said check if I have SKATE share purchased on my billing history on xbox.com account.

WHAT DO YA KNOW? I don't

Now she says I need to buy it for uploading but the thing is...I've been doing that all this time because when I purchased the game, it came with a free code for SKate share.

Anyone know if a free code expires and has anyone recently had to buy skateshare and it worked?

PLEASE tell me...

Thank you

XBL
    TheDietTea

Mine has worked fine guess im lucky I used the free code but this problem isnt new we dont need a new topic everytime it occurs the website has dropped support otherwise blackbox would be throwing out updates trying to please the unpleasable Im sure

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Theres no point going by anything support says unless its a possible reason or through someone directly involved with this game. Its happening to everyone, so a problem like this that is more likely to effect individuals is unlikely.

In a nutshell, this seems like another excuse so EA can avoid any clear blame or show and concern or care.

yeah but when the majority of us has this problem we can't help but post.

Yeah the people are just lame

So, I've been able to upload since 12/25/2010.... until 8/11. TODAY though, I woke up early, got a wild hair up my ass and tried. AFTER having a rep disable my Share Pack and give me a new one. Here's the fun part. I never re-added the Share Pack. I just tried. I just uploaded a video in HD.

It seems that there is a magic hour for uploading. In Austin Tx, it looks like around 8 AM on Sunday you can upload. LOL
    “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” - Albert Einstein

Had to get a new PSN ID. NegativeZero-1 on PSN or Braddock512 on Xbox.

See my problem is that I don't have a share pack. Not sure if the one that came free expires. I wanna purchase one and see if it'll work again. I was uploading at 4 this morning.