Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skate 3 Online/Offline Issues Information. **August 29th, 2011**

Blazing a Trail

Indeed it is rofl....I haven't been able to upload for months and I have fucking super fast as Shit internet and have gone through every single step that would fix any problems if it was a problem on my end several times. It's definitely ea that has the problem that's preventing people ( especially in America) from being able to use the online features of the game. I've talked to three different ea tech support members and with the last one I finally got her to admit that if what I said is true( which she seemed skeptical about...) then its a problem on their end and that there is nothing she can do to directly help the problem other than file a report that probably won't get addressed or even looked at...Wtf right?

I still can't upload. It seems like everyone else accept me is fine. Help? Magic?

Edit: I heard you are still working on this Magic. Thank you for everything man.

Ok so look...

There's nothing important I can tell you. I can sit here and complain about things you already know but thats dumb. The shit still doesn't work. Can I get a number for the right people? An email?
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 09-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Update..............................
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

what studio? what updates?

seriously where was any of this mentioned by you

I don't understand the OP. How did we lose? Was that email from you or him? Are you saying that the studios have to chose weather or not they want to fix it? Explain please.

older games?it's only a fucking year old!EA can take John Madden's dick and ram it up their collective asses

Quote Originally Posted by m7419 View Post
    older games?it's only a fucking year old!EA can take John Madden's dick and ram it up their collective asses
    You made my day sir thanks
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

Last edited by DaaGooN; 10-07-2011 at 02:25 PM.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Fluckin' Hatchling

Played online for the first time in over a year for around 2 hours earlier this evening. Surprisingly it only froze once.

I had read/heard that online playing would not be possible past a certain deadline date? which I am sure has passed, so it's great that it was working ok. I didn't try and upload any video footage, but I assume that it's still not working.
    PSN ID = duotone1

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by duotone View Post
    I didn't try and upload any video footage, but I assume that it's still not working.
    Uploading to YT through PS3 still works...to a point. You'll keep getting the error message it gives, but after a number of tries, you can actually get it to work. I've heard people on here say that it works if you haven't linked your YT profile to a Google+ profile.

In short, it works. If you have the patience, that is. Otherwise, just use a cap card if you have one.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Yeah, a cap card is definitely your best bet at this point lol

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by duotone View Post
    Played online for the first time in over a year for around 2 hours earlier this evening. Surprisingly it only froze once.

I had read/heard that online playing would not be possible past a certain deadline date? which I am sure has passed, so it's great that it was working ok. I didn't try and upload any video footage, but I assume that it's still not working.
    Haha, that's how I felt when I started playing skate 2 online again.
    I was expecting these games to die out, they are still around though, fuckin rad.

It's over 3,000!!!