Thread: Last Kiss

Default Last Kiss

My goofier side, mucking around with what's possible with the game physics and a few fun clips. Serious stuff coming soon.

Comments, feedback, gimme gimme.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

good watch. lots of ridiculously tough tricks.

Wow, dope this defines creativity right here!

You have to make a thread for your stretched graphics too, they rock.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Hands plants were spastic.. Creative but the backhand revert ones bothered me.. Glitchy looking.. Im wondering about dark catch shuv handplants but its a pretty set in stone malfunction, that darkcatch plant.. Where the hell is that candy cane bank.. Shit looks crazy dude

Damn those hippie tres and copters are NOT easy ! I spent 4 hours trying hippy tre at sanatorium and had to found myself surrender hhahah =D
    I like this video ! Sometimes it's just good to see this kinda stuff =D

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

i love the song, you could have just scenery and that song and i'd still love it
    tricks were dope even some weren't that realistic, but fuck realism and let the good times roll <3
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Hands plants were spastic.. Creative but the backhand revert ones bothered me.. Glitchy looking.. Im wondering about dark catch shuv handplants but its a pretty set in stone malfunction, that darkcatch plant.. Where the hell is that candy cane bank.. Shit looks crazy dude
    On top of the highest building in the middle of the industrial spillway. If you look in the background during the clips you can place it easier than me describing it.

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i love the song, you could have just scenery and that song and i'd still love it
    tricks were dope even some weren't that realistic, but fuck realism and let the good times roll <3
    Haha yup, I tried to stay as realistic as possible while still going a little abstract, except the darkcatch handplant and the no grab frontflip, which was just really hard to do and I thought looked really funny. But yeah I LOVE that song, just never thought it would fit with a serious part.

ha i loved this, twas sick

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Im wondering about dark catch shuv handplants but its a pretty set in stone malfunction, that darkcatch plant.
    I know this is a really late bump, BUT I was messing around some last night and got this stuff pretty consistent. You can darkcatch any 360* flip in a handplant just as you do normally. The only reason the 360 flip works like it does in my video is because I skate Loose, and the same thing happens with OG. You can't darkcatch a loose or OG 360flip. So I've never been able to darkshuv out of a handplant, but if you do a 360flip handplant with normal or aggressive style, it catches the board after 1 shuv and half a flip, so it looks almost like a varial invert. You can do the same f/s with a laser flip or 360 hardflip, but IMO the 360flip looks the best. If the reel worked well I'd post a clip up, but even the last clip I filmed got really messed up in the upload process, which is a first for me.

Again, thanks everyone for the views and comments.