Thread: Upload hours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Default Upload hours

I figure this could prove useful.. Just post where you are (your state) and what hours you are able to upload to the server hell if we present our shit all ogranized to ea who knows.. Im in ohio and I was able to upload starting at around 7am for about an hour on sunday
    Last edited by Antwan; 09-04-2011 at 06:30 AM.

I'm in Sweden, and I seem to be able to upload stuff from sometime in the morning up until 2-3 GMT+1 in the afternoon. Anything later than that and I just get errors. Dont know how consistent this is tho.
    LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

in est the upload hours start around 4:30 am and ends at like 11-11:30 i think

im in ireland and the hours USED to be from around 12:00 to 2:30 in the day. except since about two weeks ago, it hasnt been working at all at any time. it doesnt even let me into the menu where you choose hi res, etcetera. it just says an ea nation errror has occured.

Blazing a Trail

Same I used to be able to upload during the time I am snail posted...but the last week I haven't been able to upload at all...just awful that they can let this happen.

i'm in Wisconsin and can't upload at all.been resorting to using youtube,but that's no help to you guys on Xbox.i hope EA's not blowing smoke up our asses with this meeting Magic posted about.