*Update!!* If you live anywhere outside of the United States or Canada, you can enter this contest now!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

What's up Everyone!

So, just got confirmation that I'll have a shipment of custom Skate. 2 decks coming in this Thursday, that means time for our first contest!

This is a contest to see who can come up with the best Skate. 2 Logo in the graphics creator for Skate. 2.

Rules
-You must be registered on www.skatefluckit.com and skate.ea.com to enter this contest.

-You must sign-up by sending an e-mail to GraphicsContest@skatefluckit.com saying, "I would like to sign-up for the graphics creator contest!" You must include your gamer tag, user name here on Fluckit, your real name, and your address (so we know where to send your skate. 2 deck to if you win.) Sign-ups start now and end on January 19th at 11:59 p.m. EST So, sign-up before the 19th!

-You can start on your graphic once you get your confirmation e-mail from us letting you know we got your e-mail. Your graphic must say Skate. 2 or include the Skate. 2 arrow in it somewhere and it must be the focal point of your design. Rest is up to you, be creative!

-Your graphic must contain the skate. 2 logo or skate. 2 arrow. It cannot contain any profanity, vulgar images, copyrighted material, and it must be your OWN DESIGN! I will be scrounging through graphics over the next couple of days, so I will be familiar with a lot of the graphics submitted.

-You can submit your finished graphic anytime between the time you get your confirmation e-mail and January 19th at 11:59 p.m. EST You can only submit one graphic and once it's submitted, it's submitted, can't redo it!

-We will judge the submissions (probably Sonic, Qweets, Chvy, Debaser, myself, and maybe a couple of other people) and have the two winners ready to announce on January 21st on the Ustream Channel. If you win, you do not need to be present in the Ustream Channel, but you will need to send us an e-mail back once we let you know you're the winner via e-mail.

E-mail Address for Sign-ups
GraphicsContest@skatefluckit.com
Send those e-mail confirmations before January 19th at 11:59 p.m. EST!!!

How to Get to the Graphic's Editor
Go to http://skate.ea.com, click on Graphic's Editor, start up the program, and get to editing. Most people are beginners, I have no idea how to tutor someone to use it, so it's all up to you to learn and create! You need to sign-up on EA.com and make a persona to use the Graphic's Creator and upload from the Graphic's Creator.

Prizes
For this contest there will be two custom EA Skate. 2 decks up for grabs. There will be two winner's announced, one custom deck for each winner. (Will have pictures up on Thursday of the decks up for grabs.)

If you have any questions, let me know when you sign-up in the e-mail! I may not answer your questions in this thread if it gets crowded!

So, start signing up and start making your Skate. 2 Logo! Logos will be judged based on creativity, skill involved, and just general steezyness.

Later,

Get Stoked.