Thread: Anyone got Flickr?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

you got some awesome pics there dude! I freaking love your cat and the pic itself..
    i guess i don't have flickr but you can check my pics out on my facebook http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2737911&type=1
    Took 'em with just a simple digital camera, nothing expensive

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Those pics are sick man, that panoramic shot of the landscape was sick! Bruno seems sick too haha and that cruiser board looks tight!
    If you're saying you liked the pic of the cat, it's not mine I was over at a good friend's place before heading out to a concert, and I brought my camera over and shot the cat and my friend playing guitar.
    I got something on Facebook as well... haha kinda like this group I made for my photog for my friends to see and what not, but here's the link if you'd like;: http://www.facebook.com/groups/179020528843519/

oh really, but it's still an awesome cat! bruno is indeed sick haha! i love him to death!
    explosions in the sky tickets awesome! i like the focus on that pic.. and that frontside nosegrind too..
    i wanna have a new camera but i don't have the money and what i have goes to my driver's license so

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

haha thanks man! get a cam after you paid your license!!!