To him skateboarding is almost like second nature. He doesn't even skate lol He used to like 7-8 years ago, but he skates maybe once or twice every 1-2 years haha he is insane though. Maybe 5 years ago, I went to meet up some friends to go for a sesh, and I met up my friends at this 7 stair spot. He was at the top of the stairs and he yelled "This is for you Boxer", goes back, does a quick prayer, and pops a kick flip down the big 7 first try lol He still rips, doesn't go as big on a board as he used to, but he's still pretty good.

This spot is at the Olympic Stadium in Montreal, Quebec. All of these different spots were there lol There are so many spots to skate/in-line or even snowboard/ski there. Definitely one of the landmarks of Montreal, both for tourists and for athletes of all kinds. There's also the well-known "Big-O" that many old-school pros have been there such as Steve Caballero and others like that. You might've heard it before, or seen pictures there... but then again, might not be known in the States lol