Thread: Anyone got Flickr?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

Thanks man. Luckly the warm weather is gone now so I wont be seeing these lil creatures for a long time.
    I re-discovered myself today trying new things in post. Now I will be even more happy with my stuff!

Escalada por Agus Glauber, en Flickr

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Tight shot agus, some intense blur on the background! I feel like taking some shots soon. I haven't been out with my camera in a little while. I still didn't even test my lens for skateboarding yet because I've been quite busy with work. Should hopefully get some done when some of my buddies get back from their trip!

Fluckit Master

Work sucks. Rain too, but I managed to take some pics today.

This one isn't exactly what I was looking for but turned the mounted flash ON and got this. Interesting.

Fluckit Master

A friend of mine. From today.

El Vago por Agus Glauber, en Flickr

You guys should try street photography.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but anyone with a good lens and a general knowledge of using a camera can take shots of droplets on leaves etc. Don't get me wrong, that's cool too!
    However, I'd love to see you guys go out into town, shove your cameras up peoples faces, take sneaky snapshots or simply asking people that interest you for a portrait. It's a thrill, and it's a lot more rewarding when your photos tell some kind of story. It's also a good way to meet new people.
    This isn't critiscism or anything, I just would like to see your cities and people and everyday lives.
    Just a thought, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but anyone with a good lens and a general knowledge of using a camera can take shots of droplets on leaves etc. Don't get me wrong, that's cool too!
    However, I'd love to see you guys go out into town, shove your cameras up peoples faces, take sneaky snapshots or simply asking people that interest you for a portrait. It's a thrill, and it's a lot more rewarding when your photos tell some kind of story. It's also a good way to meet new people.
    This isn't critiscism or anything, I just would like to see your cities and people and everyday lives.
    Just a thought, haha.
    Feedback is always welcome. I'll only speak for myself, some of my shots are indoor, yes, but most of them are not, and what I always try to do is not to take a non-improvised photo. Like portraits for example, the unconcerned and natural look the improvised portaits (and pics in general) is always a great thing to work with, and you're totally right about the story and/or mysticism behind a picture.
    When you say take your cam with you downtown, you may mean doing some kind of journalistic photography, in the streets. Well that's something to be honest I'm not that much into, and it's a bit harsh and unsafe because of the high theft rate and all that.

long weekend up north

Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    Just a thought, haha.
    I love street photography.

You've seen this one:

Hondje by JerrelMD, on Flickr

(;

Steam
    :)hello:)_goffer
    XBL
    soapskumm

R4A_HP5+_022 by akagoffer, on Flickr

R4A_TX400_035 by akagoffer, on Flickr

R4A_TX400_030 by akagoffer, on Flickr