Thread: Anyone got Flickr?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Nature photography seems sick, I'd have to try it sometime. I just tried experimenting with slow shutter speeds and a flashlight tonight lol here's what I got. I thought it came out fucked up, because I moved a bit, but wtv, it was the first time I was trying that kind of stuff out, so I'll get better at it if I keep experimenting with it.

27 by jboxerman, on Flickr

Fluckit Master

Last edited by agusbmxarg; 08-31-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

those are tight as fuck man, Chocha Table was my fav, liked the angle and the focus on it. That plaza seems really fun too, definitely seems worth it for a 100km road trip lol

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    those are tight as fuck man, Chocha Table was my fav, liked the angle and the focus on it.
    Thanks alot dude!
    One thing I regret is that I still don't have any UV filters for my lenses, and I didn't take the external flash with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    That plaza seems really fun too, definitely seems worth it for a 100km road trip lol
    Lol I'm gonna stop you there, I liked the park, don't get me wrong but it's so slippery for bike riding, and because it was inaugurated a few weeks ago it still doesn't have any trees or vegetation to hide from the sun, and yesterday the sun was sahara-like, no shit. 37.C (idk, like 100F or something) all day, under the sun, I'm completely red right now, and had headache for hours yesterday.

It's unbelievable how a city with such a low population (most of it, very low incomes) has like 5 skateplazas, unlike my city, capital of the country, with thousands of skaters and bike riders.
    Last edited by agusbmxarg; 01-09-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Fluckit Master

Last edited by agusbmxarg; 08-31-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Didnt see the chick at first, thought you were referring to your friend lol
    That is however one fine piece of ass indeed. Mmmhm
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Haha when I first saw that picture, I noticed that girl right away, damn fine piece of ass for sure! but even though it might be slippery, it is by far a million times better than anything near where I live, so i wouldn't complain TOO much about the slippery factor haha

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    hot as hell skater ghetto chicks in the park.
    Just popped in to say that this is one of the things I miss most about my skating days. Slutty skate chicks. Damn. Those were the days.

The photos in this thread are great! I've been lurking it for a long time. Real quality stuff and I love how everyone is helping/hyping everyone else! It's a real good look.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Sick stuff Jerrel, did you take that with your iPhone? Maybe a bit too much colour correction imo, but the result does look pretty sick!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    Real quality stuff and I love how everyone is helping/hyping everyone else! It's a real good look.
    definitely man, that's how it should be!