Thread: Anyone got Flickr?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    :)hello:)_goffer
    XBL
    soapskumm

That's awesome. I wish I could have taken up photo when I was in school... couldn't afford a camera back then so didnt even bother.

Once I graduated HS and got a job that actually paid decently (plus my first credit card) I finally took the plunge. I started off with digital, Nikon D80 with 50mm f1.8 about 5 years back. Played with that for a few years then upgraded to a d300 and bought a bunch of old Nikon AIS Primes (20mm f2.8, 35mm f1.4, 50mm f1.2, 80mm f1.4). Then began lusting for a D700 (fullframe). Got that, used it for a few years then got the Voightlander R4a rangefinder... shortly have getting the rangefinder I sold all my digital stuff and have been shooting film for around 3 years now.

I have a little Sony NEX-5n (highly recommended, use an adapter for my rangefinder lenses, and it suites my digital needs just fine.

Fluckit Master

Dude, awesome to have you active in this thread. Please never leave.

Fluckit Master

One from today, lightning in this ended up better than what it looked like at the shooting moment.

Gaspi - barspin por Agus Glauber, en Flickr

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Sick shit agus!

Btw, i hope everyone in this thread is gonna shred and shoot tomorrow because its fucking go skate day. Hopefully i'll be able to get a good amount of photos. If you go out and shoot for go skate day, post all your stuff! Id be stoked to see how GSD is where you guys live

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

haha go rollerblade day was yesterday.

"June 20th is offically go rollerblading day so that we can go out and wax everything for the skateboarders on thursday."
    '

hahah i failed tho.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Fluckit Master

Last edited by agusbmxarg; 08-27-2017 at 07:06 PM.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

dope sequences Agus, that rail many crank flip out seems like an insane trick haha
    I got some photos I'm about to upload soon-ish from some shit I took with my brother 2 days ago, maybe will be up sometime by tomorrow or something, whenever I'll have the time I guess