Thread: Mattyman512 at Origami Residence

Default Mattyman512 at Origami Residence

(Watch in 1080p) Starting to make a series of video at other people parks jst for fun and showing them how great they are to skate!

Park created by AlexMCS 182 which was an amazing park!

Sorry if its boring!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Blazing a Trail

Dude this video was awesome! I love cap videos. Do you take park request? Because Id love to see a video at my new park Fully's TF...i still can't upload clips or else id do it myself ha

aye I can do if you want. Not only tht I'll have a very decent colour correction tool as well so I'll get that start for it as well!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Blazing a Trail

Oh sounds fancy man do it! You make great videos so I'd be stoked to have you do one with my park. I just posted it on the park thread so you can get it from there, thanks!

Enjoyable vid, I usually don't like CAP videos, but you kept this one from being as monotonous as most of them are. And I wouldn't say that it's "boring" as much as I would say that it's too mellow, the song specifically. Some of the tricks got pretty heavy towards the end, and I felt the song really didn't go with the last part of the video. Or maybe it's cuz it sounded a lot like Beck.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now