Just though I'd start a thread with some of my fav tunes from when I was a kid/teeneager

If anyone wishes to add to this feel free, all i as is you post the year it was from and if you can remember your first memory of the the tune!

These are in no order at all, just as I find them or think of them.

Well I picked this track after watching saunders420 latest vid which used M.Beats and General Levy's track Incredible.

It reminded me of going to sweaty raves at amazing venues like the Bagley's and the Junction, and of recording sets off of pirate radio stations onto cassettes, and then swapping tapes with people at school after you listened to it to death!

Argh those were the days. lol.

So from back in 1995! I remeber hearing this on Pirate Radio station called Kool FM and I believe it was a DJ called Nicky BLackmarket who played it!

Personally this is what I consider as "Jungle" (which if you have never heard of it) was a sort of an almgamation of Breakbeat, Ragga, Dancehall and Acid House music. Though it was its own entity and hugely popular when I was a kid.

It was the precusor to Drum and Bass, and IMO where D'n'B holds its roots, as you can still hear amen breaks in some DnB tracks today and depending on which DJ is playing it not uncommon to hear old tunes like this thrown into the mix.

This track is - Tom&Jerry - Maximum Style