Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

Default Battlefield 3

add me: im rob white

i want some ppl that'll play that shit with me. more ppl more fun.

Fluckit Master

So xbox/ps3 or pc? :P I'm on the xbox beta atm. getting the open beta on pcon the 29th. Seanne1986 on both xbox and origin.

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

xbox as well.

xbl is im rob white

origin is mjlez

goddamn the game is awesome, and i know it's a beta, but it's got so many glitches and bugs, snipers should be a little bit stronger, because come on, headshot not 1 shot kill??

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    goddamn the game is awesome, and i know it's a beta, but it's got so many glitches and bugs, snipers should be a little bit stronger, because come on, headshot not 1 shot kill??
    There is indeed alot of glitches atm.. But that's what the Beta is for.. So the players can give DICE some feedback.

Played alot on xbox from 27th till yesterday.. Tried the beta on the PC today on ultra settings.. My god what a graphic boost from console. And it's running so much more smooth than the console.
    Eitherway.. still getting it for PC and console.

Steam
    Monkadelic

Apparently the same ppl working on the skate reel is in charge of the multiplayer on the beta; because all im getting is "connection to ea online lost" at title screen.... >< grrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    There is indeed alot of glitches atm.. But that's what the Beta is for.. So the players can give DICE some feedback.

Played alot on xbox from 27th till yesterday.. Tried the beta on the PC today on ultra settings.. My god what a graphic boost from console. And it's running so much more smooth than the console.
    Eitherway.. still getting it for PC and console.
    Haven't experienced a lot of bugs,expect for the groundfalling,which happened maybe like 3 times and the random one-hitting.
    Also about the graphics settings; there are barely any differences between the settings. It doesnt matter if I'm playing on low or high,my gpu usage is always about 90%,so these will propably be not the final graphics.

btw, 16gig ram is such overkill haha
    Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR8 View Post
    [...]snipers should be a little bit stronger, because come on, headshot not 1 shot kill??
    always was a one-hit for me.
    sv is so easy to snipe with...

Origin: aIszheimerr
    Last edited by maqqot; 10-03-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: added origin

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by maqqot View Post
    Haven't experienced a lot of bugs,expect for the groundfalling,which happened maybe like 3 times and the random one-hitting.
    Also about the graphics settings; there are barely any differences between the settings. It doesnt matter if I'm playing on low or high,my gpu usage is always about 90%,so these will propably be not the final graphics.

btw, 16gig ram is such overkill haha

always was a one-hit for me.
    sv is so easy to snipe with...

Origin: aIszheimerr
    I atleast thought there were ome difference in the graphics from xbox to pc. Realized later that the ultra graphics arent in the beta. So high and ultra is the same. I still though think this game will blow my mind away when it's released.. even though there's ALOT of hate on the battlelog/BF3 forums atm. Got some news that the beta is over a month old version of the game, and that this beta's main purpose is to test the new back end dedicated server structure etc (which I kinda already knew) http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...commentmessage

btw the 16gb ram was included with the pc It said on the company site that 8bg was included. But later found out that it had 16bg in it :P
    I ain't complaining lol.
    Last edited by Seanne1986; 10-03-2011 at 03:28 PM.