Thread: Battlefield 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I liked the battlefield campaigns Can't say I know who made them all but I dig

Fluckit Master

Just finished the campaign. It was pretty all right actually. Really liked them missions playing as the russian. They're some hardcore motherfuckers lol.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Be careful on 360.. played on an EA official server for a couple hours the other night. Signed in yesterday and my savegame was corrupt. lost about 3 hours of campaignage (and all motivation to play it now). According to bf3 forums, its somehow linked to EA servers.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

I NEED THIS GAME!!
    Being broke sucks...

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    Be careful on 360.. played on an EA official server for a couple hours the other night. Signed in yesterday and my savegame was corrupt. lost about 3 hours of campaignage (and all motivation to play it now). According to bf3 forums, its somehow linked to EA servers.
    Happened to my mate as well on pc.. not to me though for some reason.

But give the capaign a go, You'll finish it in around 4-6 hours on normal difficulty. I thought it was a really good intensive story.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

hesh needs to start playing with us
    faggot

roc and magic are literally the ONLY people to say positive things about the solo campaign
    killyoselves

OH
    and my biggest complaint about this game is that my face is one big eyeball and I have the dirtiest contact lens of ALL FUCKING TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Permy View Post
    hesh needs to start playing with us
    faggot

roc and magic are literally the ONLY people to say positive things about the solo campaign
    killyoselves

OH
    and my biggest complaint about this game is that my face is one big eyeball and I have the dirtiest contact lens of ALL FUCKING TIME
    I figured you guys didnt want me on your squad for fear of loosing games, ha.
    I play late but if youre online when Im on, Im down.

btw, I know exactly what you mean about the dirty contact lens..have you ever looked toward the sun on Caspian Border? Its fuckin brutal.

Finally got my copy today

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    Yup just had this happen to me, I thought I had lost all my MP progress. I always hit B, if you make a new game does your MP progress reset?

Oh also, I would love to play with you guys, GT: Menno93

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't even think you fluckers play BF3!! I never see you on!!

lol
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post

lol

I r on every night. from like 7-8 EST til about 11EST....

Menno - your MP progress is saved on the Dice/EA server under your GT. The only way to start over in MP is to use a new GT.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post

lol
    I haven't touched BF3 in month's. Got bored of it and didn't get the BF feeling from it.. It's more like an arcadish shooter like cod.. which is horrible imo.

I'm back to my roots with counter strike again :>

Loved it in the beginning...
    Still love it...

love Back to Karkand...so much fun to fly attack chopper with your homie in wake island or Gulf of Oman...so much fun to cruise around the desert with dpv chasing some enemies and smashing roadkills

love close quarters...so much fun to rage with horrible gunmaster setups and terrifying bad spawnsystem...so much fun to grab your pdw and play ninja or pick up M60 and mow down the enemy team

WILL love armored kill...coming next month...lot of tank action...i love tanks...tanks are my strongest part in this game...so much fun to shoot down enemy little birds with your t90 main cannon in Noshahr Canals.

I've played it online over 600 hours and I still feel to play it. Never play it alone...i don't feel right when playing it alone...it's meant to be played with your amigos.
    I still miss BC2 maps but i can't deny that Battlefield 3 is the best fps here...don't tell me about good old CS times...i've experienced that...hahah