Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
if you have a cap card......

I am going to see if pawn can film a few clips of me online but I dont think it will work cuz everyone I see online lags.

Yes sir I do. I was filming some clips last night, going to go in a record them

As pawn said the push is awful, however I found that if I gave myself enough room before the spot i wanna hit it was pretty smooth, plus Sim Mode with 8 speed was perfect. Then for a slightly bigger gap sim mode off and speed at 4 did the trick.

the camera system/editor is a bit shitty to be honest. There are some good ideas but a lack of a free cam is a annoying. I like the idea of the user filmed line where you control the camera in real time it a bit janky though. for lines I'm triying to keep it simple becase like skate 2, follow cam had a tendancy to drift into objects and change it distance from the skater. I've had more success on single trick spots using Static cam and tripod. Tilt is kinda cool though, and loving doing Impossibles! lol.

I have like 8 clips already. I'll keep getting more. If anyone is going to send clips remember to remove the music from clip in the editor. this part is a pain tbh. You need to set the music start time to the end of the video bar and then move the clips to like 5 seconds in, otherwise you get this weird noise at the start of the clips. but atelast it shows the clips with outh music and just SFX.

I can add fisheyes and what not if need btw as the one in game is a little funky tbh.