Thread: Morphine Nation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

that fat kid has a Retro shirt...dope as fuck
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

Banned

uhh ohh

fuck yeah dude nice one.

Yo,

Heres a little playlist of good FL I collated from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC8D0DB7E7DD82415

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

fuck yeah Deacon, thanks for sharing! Just watched Boyish again lol I had only seen Jonathan Pierce's part before, so I'm stoked to see the entire full length. Will be looking at more of these soon

Ok well with the reel back and graphics, I got clip I needed so i've started the long and arduous process of rendering each part.

I'm at work on lates tonight and tomorrow so will doing this intermittently.

This project has been a labour of love and i'm so excited by the results and hope you guys are too. It looks and sounds unique and everyone has a different style of skating and filming which means there is very little repetition.

I hope people enjoy it and realise the work that went into it from all of us. This is a unique full length and i'm stoked i'm a part of it and that we even managed to finish it!

I'll post it privately for you all to watch first.

*******THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO SWAP ANY CLIPS OUT OR SEND ME ANYTHING YOU WANT ADDED**********

And I mean last chance I'm going to be rendering today and tomorrow!!

ANYWAY...........

With Taco and Whatbra doing the offski we are down to 7. We've had quite a bit off interest from some top people and in an ideal world I would have invited them all them to join. However I don't want the team to get out of hand, so I'm thinking we should leave it at 7 peeps for now.

Anyway - After the FL I have a small project to work on fo the MN channel, however I would like some you guys to make short video parts, say a min long. If you send me the clips i'll audioswap for real sounds, then you can either edit it or can. If Mattyman or anyone else wants to take a crack at swapping the sounds that would be great.

If you are busy with ofther shiz I'm more then happy if you want to invite a friend not part of team to make a guest video - lets call it "Friends of the nation"!

The only rules are, have realistic-ish tricks and have skills with the camera!! ZERO tolerance on owl came and arcade though!!