Thread: Morphine Nation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say this, but I think it's time for me and Morphine Nation to part ways. Best of luck to you guys, keep rollin.
    youtube.com/tacoman1337

Quote Originally Posted by TACOPUNISH3R View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to say this, but I think it's time for me and Morphine Nation to part ways. Best of luck to you guys, keep rollin.
    Sad to hear that Taco, but no hard feelings dude. If you ever want back in, gimme a shout, there always be a space.

@ Thedumbnerd - Thank for the interest dude, however at the moment we're not actively recruiting. This may change and if so I'll let everyone know.

Ok guys - FL has taken a little longer then I expected due to work and life tbh, but its nearly completed!!

Parts finished so far are:

Rolfcopter
    Rushie
    Jordan
    Deacon
    Whatbra

I'm half way through editing Boxers part - which I will finish tonight when I get in from work.

Then its just Rasta, Mattyman and the friends part that needs doing.

I will set up private screening for you all before I release it.

This project is a labour of love for me, and I am taking my time to make it look just how I envisioned it. I hope you all like the results. IMO it will be different from anything seen so far!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

fuck yes Deacon, I can't wait!!! I was wondering about the release of this, since I haven't heard any news about the FL in a while lol but stoked it's gonna come out soon

Man I'm so happy its nearly done.

Everyones parts and music so far are all sick too. Plus everyone has a totally different style of play and filming which keeps it interesting. The look, feel and sound are so different I can't wait.

I don't wanna sound like a pretentious doucebag, but I fucking love my part too, which is weird as I usually hate my own stuff to stat with and it has to grow on me.

Blazing a Trail

Easy guys,

Deacon, got your message, I've ul'd some clips, I'll try and grab some more tonight if you wanna grab em tomorrow?

Peace
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

Blazing a Trail

Also, I take it the CNBS fully never amounted to anything?
    (Talk about feeling cut out of a project, ha!)
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post
    Also, I take it the CNBS fully never amounted to anything?
    (Talk about feeling cut out of a project, ha!)
    I still have all the clips. Once i've finished the MN fully i can edit it if you like? I got so much footage of you and mathiys i could make you guys videos for life! lol.

Alos on the clip front for the friends section, can you upload them without the vignette on and in stamdard def not high? anywhere is fine CAP, Pc SV etc. Skate 2 is also fine. Need like 3 clips if thats cool?