Thread: Morphine Nation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey all, jus letting the team know ill be out of town this week Juss in case you start to wonder y I'm less active then I already am. Ill be back on the 25th so its not to long of a hiatus.

a friend sect. Is cool with me now I juss have to find some friends jk..not really tho.

Also deacon I have a good idea for a board series you can do when you get back into the fancy of making them again.
    Peace and Blessings

Quote Originally Posted by RastaRipss View Post
    Hey all, jus letting the team know ill be out of town this week Juss in case you start to wonder y I'm less active then I already am. Ill be back on the 25th so its not to long of a hiatus.

a friend sect. Is cool with me now I juss have to find some friends jk..not really tho.

Also deacon I have a good idea for a board series you can do when you get back into the fancy of making them again.
    Ok sick so we will go with a friends section. The song I have for this part is 2mins long so, so 2 people each 3 clips max. Depeding on the edit I might have to reduce it to 2 per person, and use the left over for the throws vid/promo etc.

cool what the idea for a board series?

friends section sounds great, i can get likoboi in on some clips too man. also, for the intro to my part of the full length there is like 5 beats that would sync well with 5 senary shots, would you get them for me? or i do it ?
    http://www.youtube.com/WhatBraSkate3 ORIGAMI. NCP. Morphine Nation.

send me the clips please and then I'll edit them in.

Its just an idea but you can do a series of those gregmike decks you made on the first page of your gc thread, idk if thats a real companys graphic; ive never seen them. If thats your original design their pretty remarkable, something along the lines of those would be awesome. Pure pandemonium on a deck with a Morphine Nation logo on the bottom or top and youve got some buttery board graphics. let me know what you think
    Peace and Blessings