Thread: Morphine Nation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    shit! I gotta get some footy for this... you said I have to upload in standard res for this on s3 right? I've been getting some footy lately, but always in high res...

Edit: Noticed I got a shitload of saved replays I never bothered to film. Filmed/uploaded about 8 of them just tonight, will try to film most of the saved replays right now and finish those clips over the weekend so I can get some new shit. Gotta start getting some S2 clips as well lol should we have equal amounts of s2 and s3 footy in our parts?
    yeah standard def please, its just for this vid though, or any time we mix skate 2 and skate 3 footage. otherwise everything else will be in HD! I was tempted to do it like Real Since Day One, where depeding on what camera they used, the parts had a mix of 16:9 and 4:3, though it looks a little weird and we would probabaly catch hate for it.

In terms of clips from s2 or s3 it totally upto you. Rofl has like 4 or 5 in s2 and 25 odd in s3. where i've got more s2 clips as I prefer new San Van.
    Last edited by Deacon; 10-14-2011 at 01:34 AM.