Thread: Morphine Nation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

alright people. Quick update.

Deacon sound redub - Done!
    Rofl sound redub - Done!
    Rushie sound redub - Done!
    Jordan sound redub - Done!

With any luck at this rate I will be able to start the edit in the next couple of days!

cool deacon! I jst need to get a banger then I'll be done! oh and I've got my Cap card working so I can now get some s2 clips sent 2 ya! it'll be avi tho!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    cool deacon! I jst need to get a banger then I'll be done! oh and I've got my Cap card working so I can now get some s2 clips sent 2 ya! it'll be avi tho!
    aight try to film a bit further awya then so I can crop out the on/off button.

cool man I'll do it! also Butter Spot week 2 is up so check out LikeButter!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    alright people. Quick update.

Deacon sound redub - Done!
    Rofl sound redub - Done!
    Rushie sound redub - Done!
    Jordan sound redub - Done!

With any luck at this rate I will be able to start the edit in the next couple of days!
    XP, you are a fking wizard at that shit

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

still getting clips... sucks I only thought about uploading in standard res only 2-3 days ago lol I've been popping out with clips left and right for the past 2-3 weeks, just finished a collab too waiting to see what RiverKing thinks about it then it'll be public, but if only I thought about it earlier, those clips used in the collab would have been for my part ah well, I'll get more shit asap! got something like 20-25 s3 clips in standard res, and a couple s2 clips as well so I should have a big part of my footy by the end of this week hopefully (If I don't have too much school-related shit to do)

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    still getting clips... sucks I only thought about uploading in standard res only 2-3 days ago lol I've been popping out with clips left and right for the past 2-3 weeks, just finished a collab too waiting to see what RiverKing thinks about it then it'll be public, but if only I thought about it earlier, those clips used in the collab would have been for my part ah well, I'll get more shit asap! got something like 20-25 s3 clips in standard res, and a couple s2 clips as well so I should have a big part of my footy by the end of this week hopefully (If I don't have too much school-related shit to do)
    No problem dude. ideally each part should be 2 to 2.5 mins longs so that should be more then enough. Remeber if yo uwant something ramped. do it at 50% speed and I will ramp it once I've done the sound swap out. If you have already ramped a trick i'll do my best to find a ramped sound Fx to overlay.

I have a idea for the intro part of each persons part, which I can do in free play with your characters. If you want to know what that is, PM me as I want to keep it under wraps for the moment.

Also does anyone want a specific place in the order of parts?

Effectively there are 11 sections.

Intro
    Opening Skater
    7 Middle Parts
    Closing Skater
    Outro/Credits

Also should we include a friends section? I don't mind the extra editing. Should we ask people to send clips or should we each pick 2 or 3 people each and ask for 2 clips each from them? I'm open to suggesitons. If we do have a friends part I want to keep it small say 2/3 mins max!

Also they can submit skate 2 or 3 clips (in SD with no vig) don't forget!! lol.

While I have nothing against owl cam skaters and find their videos fun to watch, for the purposes of this video I only want realistic skaters/filmers in the friends section as I want this to looks like a real life independant skate video as much as possible.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I completely fucked up lol I think I ramped some clips, and some has the vig... lol I'd like to know the intro idea though, if you don't mind

And I think a friend's section could be cool, OR instead of that, we can each pick 1-3 guests for our parts? idk, just a suggestion. Both have been done IRL, where some parts had a few guests in them, and in other vids, they just had a friend's section, but it's up to everyone to decide.

I don't think it matters about order. At worst, if you think it does, put the 8 first people in no particular order, and put the part you think was best at the end? idk, again, just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    I completely fucked up lol I think I ramped some clips, and some has the vig... lol I'd like to know the intro idea though, if you don't mind

And I think a friend's section could be cool, OR instead of that, we can each pick 1-3 guests for our parts? idk, just a suggestion. Both have been done IRL, where some parts had a few guests in them, and in other vids, they just had a friend's section, but it's up to everyone to decide.

I don't think it matters about order. At worst, if you think it does, put the 8 first people in no particular order, and put the part you think was best at the end? idk, again, just a thought.
    thats cool I can edit out the vig and i'll find sound FX for the ramped clips.

Erm intro idea is pretty basic i'll pm you details as I think it will be just enough before each part.

As the parts are going to be small (2 - 2.5mins) It would be good to have a friends seciton i think, however i'll go with the majority.