Thread: Team ORIGAMI : AlexMCS182 - Solo 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

make game commentaries ^

Anyways finally got around to watching this Alex and I'm LOVING the filming in this one! 1:42 is always so much fun to do and yours just looks amazing!

ORIGAMI ALL DAY!

-R

ps: music <3

momadaddy123 -> Thanks a lot for your approval ^^

I sever heads -> Thanks man, and yeah I try my best everytime I plan a solo, having Boxerman in the team give us the motivation to improve !

Mage505 -> Thank you, you always followed our vids and we appreciat it, again, thank you !

RedScharlach -> Thanks, but I still don't know how the hell I get all those views... so weird :S

MarcoPoloUSN -> Thank you Marco, yes, I try to bring some originality, new stuffs, if I succeeded, this is awesome Thanks agian

jerr bear -> Jerrel, I was thinking about that, I mean if I get those views because of you, so I'll ask you clips everytime I plan something XD Thanks gain man

Paddi -> Hurricane to Noseblunt, a difficult double coping grind, I love those, thanks for your comment !

MarcoPoloUSN -> Marco, as I said I still don't know I get those views, it isn't a glitch because Youtube crontrols views and shit and if you check the statistic you'll see that my vids have been posted on some site that I didn't know before, some IRL skate site

Roke -> Thanks Roke, thanks for supporting the team though !!!

Again, thanks to everyone, I really glad that people loved the video, it makes me wanna make an other one but PC starts to really be destroyed and it's hard to find something decent and unsued to skate

Stevie, emericardr and some other didn't tell me what they think about it So I bump ^^

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

just came across this again, really good stuff Alex, always fun to watch your shit!

Man Alex!
    I've been a fan for a very long time! You have one of the best styles I've seen in a long time.

Loved it. Every second of it!. <3

We're still looking for two fakeskater, if someone interested.
    ORIGAMI !

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by LoiSphere View Post
    We're still looking for two fakeskater, if someone interested.
    a vrai dire, je sais pas si tu es au courant, mais on viens d'en recruter 3 hier lol