Thread: Just a Thought

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Just a Thought

I'm 20 years old lol.

Is that too old for me to still be playing SKATE like this? filming and editing video games? lol

and I also skate in real life...

duuude...you don't knoww yet...many people here is much older that you...many times older than u =)
    Never too old to play videogames...editing is never getting old. It's always good and no matter with ur age...
    I guess i'm one of few under 18 years old here. Don't worry..do a video NOW =)

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

As long as you think it's fun why should you worry about small things like this? Most of the people that I look up to here aren't really kids. They are people with their own families and jobs and shit.

If you're wondering, I'm 20. About to turn 21 next week.

But okay, I've been playing the Skate-series ever since the demo of Skate 1 came out. Ever since then I've been hooked. I've been doing this filming/editing-thing for about 2,5 years. None of my RL-friends really gets it, but this fakeskating-thing has given me so much.

So keep riding, keep filming as long as you have that little free space in your life. But remember, real life comes first

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

If you are thinking of being to old to play skate, what the hell should i think? I'm 34 years old, and there are many 30+ guys on fluckit, i still skate in real life and play the game. am i too old? i don't think so...
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

20 is VEEERY young on this site.
    i'm 18, and i'm not planning on stopping with gaming and editing the next few years..
    my friends don't really get it either, but it's fun for me, so i keep doing it. I don't care what people think. i love doing this and this community <3

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    20 is VEEERY young on this site.
    i'm 18, and i'm not planning on stopping with gaming and editing the next few years..
    my friends don't really get it either, but it's fun for me, so i keep doing it. I don't care what people think. i love doing this and this community <3
    12345 I'm 1 year older than Stevie but still, I have fun doing this, so idgaf about the rest.
    Of course real life comes first (till a BMX ps3 game comes out LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    If you are thinking of being to old to play skate, what the hell should i think? I'm 34 years old, and there are many 30+ guys on fluckit, i still skate in real life and play the game. am i too old? i don't think so...
    hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    As long as you think it's fun why should you worry about small things like this? Most of the people that I look up to here aren't really kids. They are people with their own families and jobs and shit.

If you're wondering, I'm 20. About to turn 21 next week.

But okay, I've been playing the Skate-series ever since the demo of Skate 1 came out. Ever since then I've been hooked. I've been doing this filming/editing-thing for about 2,5 years. None of my RL-friends really gets it, but this fakeskating-thing has given me so much.

So keep riding, keep filming as long as you have that little free space in your life. But remember, real life comes first
    Yeah, none of my friends get it either... that's where this whole thing about me being old comes in...

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    None of my RL-friends really gets it, but this fakeskating-thing has given me so much.
    I missed this comment. It's the same for me, none of my friends understand my fascination I have with the skate series. Whenever any of them have attempted to get into it, they try to play it like a tony hawks game, and generally complain its too hard. lol.

I bet I'm the youngest! 14.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    duuude...you don't knoww yet...many people here is much older that you...many times older than u =)
    Never too old to play videogames...editing is never getting old. It's always good and no matter with ur age...
    I guess i'm one of few under 18 years old here. Don't worry..do a video NOW =)
    I'm working on one right now
    You should send me some clips so I can put you in the friends part...