Thread: I guess we're making threads for our butter spot sundays?

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Default I guess we're making threads for our butter spot sundays?

Here's mine. I like it. You should like it too. Or else i'll get mad butt hurt.

Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

tail bs 180 out over rail looked fucking great. ender worthy imho. in fact I think could have thrown in a second angle.
    real ender was sick. but my fav was that bs 180 out. woooooo I'm rewatching it now!

What's the deal with these Buttery Spot Sundays?

Lets Squad-up in some BF3 sooooon... gonna cop the game this weekend. Just got internet setup at my new apartment.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    tail bs 180 out over rail looked fucking great. ender worthy imho. in fact I think could have thrown in a second angle.
    real ender was sick. but my fav was that bs 180 out. woooooo I'm rewatching it now!

What's the deal with these Buttery Spot Sundays?

Lets Squad-up in some BF3 sooooon... gonna cop the game this weekend. Just got internet setup at my new apartment.

dudes make a spot. People have 1-2 weeks to film/edit a 1 minute part. Everyone shreds. there's a thread for it in the contest section and over at EA.

If you cop the game this weekend, lemme know where you got it cuz it doesn't come out for 2 weeks (10/25)
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

smooth quick grinds. good shit man

ha yeah Roc I was high and thought it had already come out... Def gonna cop it when it's out.

If you want to send me some clips for a vid, hit me up at tallon.kyle AT gmail.com
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "