Thread: Saunders420 - LAST EDIT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Saunders420 - LAST EDIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm6DXUCP5OY

Enjoy. Its really Long. and There is a hippy flip late shuvit in there somewhere
    Last edited by saunders420; 10-13-2011 at 08:00 AM.

oh nice nose/crooks hehe wounder where i see them ;/
    Really Sick....hope it's the LAST like my LAST. ie not the LAST VID lol
    Because you Sir, Fake skate just as good as the CIA Fake Photo's (compliment)

Last edited by DaaGooN; 10-13-2011 at 10:38 AM.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

SAUNDERS ! Tell me RIGHT NOW, why the the name is LAST EDIT ? It's better NOT to mean you're quitting you son of.......

I can proudly say i_watched_it_all ! There was too much stuff to list. All i clearly remember is those Slappygrinds you did; hahah i've never seen before anyone doing slappygrinds in lines...that was real good joke dude =)
    Second thing i remember was that fuckin Pairless Prowlin and his crazyass 360 revert manuals...damn i love that dude<3

And that hippyflip late shuv.......so much love in one trick <3

Thanks Saunders...now i can't wait our full length anymore. thanks alot fuck you =)

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

don't go
    <3

Fluckit Master

Duck are you really quiting?

Anyways amazing video. I want to rampedslowmo like you...

Nice video, real sweet. See ya if your leaving.

I watched it a few times now and just wow. I'm not good with words but that was just beyond fucking fantastic. One of the best efforts I've seen out of anyone.

Faves:
    Switch hardflip blunt fakie. Kickflippy jump sequence. Back nosegrind shuv 5-0. Nollie crook bs heelflip out. Boneless front noseblunt. Front tailslide red qp. Perm tucknee wow. Mike cab back lip to manny and fs grind to drop. 5050 goin up! Nosebluntslide to nosegrind. Skinny ollie up. Back tail bs flip to noseslide WTF. Skating that rock over the fence. Front feebs to smith. Hate crime. Wallie shuv. Nollie late flip manny. Backside bluntslide flip out + line. Ollie over to back tail flip out to regs. Downhill line through the estate is one of the GREATEST things anyone has ever done/filmed in the game. Sw hard, sw bigspin noseslide line at night. Pairs nollie noseslide, bs 360 kickflip nosemanny shuv line! Inward heel nosegrind pop out and the transition into the front tail up. Front tail front shuv sw crook, mike mo status. Nollie noseslide to crooks's. Nollie blunt 3 shuv fakie. Hardflip 5-OH. Crook, noseslide, fakie nosegrind! Kickflippy jump late shuv... Kf 5050 bodyvarial. Sw back tail to noseslide. Eternals clips. Mamba wallie feeble fakie. Fuckin enders.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Now this shit was a production well worth the watch.
    I like ur all-around style. Good shit.