Thread: I need help with s2 clips!

Default I need help with s2 clips!

Hey Guys

I'm in great need here! I'm trying to upload clips on s2 without the watermark and Yes I have the filmer pack!

Everytime I try and upload I always get the watermark on. I heard that is doesn't happen first thing so I chose to keep uploading the same clip and no it didn't remove the water.

So I ended uploading the same clip 11 times all with Watermark. I'm sure that is doesn't take 11 uploads for the stupid little watermark to be removed.

So please try and Help me! I do have 1 clip without watermark but thts 1 the rest keeps on havin it!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Fluckit Master

Odd. But since it's S2, you do know you have to turn off the watermark for each clip? it's not like on S3 where it's off by default.
    If that's not the case, then I have no idea how to fix that. Never happened to me before.

It's a glitch. Make sure you turn off the watermark just before you upload, after setting all your markers.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlike Blue View Post
    It's a glitch. Make sure you turn off the watermark just before you upload, after setting all your markers.
    that's exactly what I do, just do all the camera work first then turn it off and upload, works every time for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

right I'll give it ago tomorrow and let u kno guys!
    FREE RUSHIIE

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    that's exactly what I do, just do all the camera work first then turn it off and upload, works every time for me.
    Same here. Never had any problems doing this way.

Fluckit Master

Interesting. I turn it off right after I jump into the replay editor mode. It happened to me several times that I filmed one sick line, went out that day and at night when downloading the clip, realize I forgot about the wm.

I've done what u guys have told me and it still not working
    FREE RUSHIIE

Might be worth reinstalling the filmer pack, though if you didn't buy the filmer pack not sure if you can DL it from XBL market place or not.

idk about that but I find when I zoom in the cam it fuck up all the other keys. S2 filming is so much more touchy than s3.

I hope dont have to put up with this shit.

ya matty same as the other guys. make sure tht putting watermark off is the LAST thing you do before you upload. if tht still doesnt work then i dunno man.

I've stacked a ton of watermarked S2 clips since it came out. Tons of times I've uploaded the same clip twice in a row with it turned off, one had the watermark, the other doesn't. My best advice is to check right after you upload. It sucks but it saves having to do tricks over again.

edit: If anybody has watermarked clips that they don't want, I'm making a montage of watermarked clips, so feel free to send them my way.
    Last edited by briden; 10-14-2011 at 02:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now