Thread: Skyrim talk.

Default Skyrim talk.

I'm broke as a joke right now so I sold six older title games for in store credit towards skyrim and got 45 bucks with the money for the reservation included so i'm stoked.

I'm wondering who else is going to play the shit out of this game with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Fluckit Master

I have actually never played any elder scrolls games before. But Skyrim really does look amazing. i'm definitely picking it up.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i was going to snag this but lately i have been really liking the idea of Dark Souls. not enough time for both epic journeys so i'll watch skyrim when comes out and choose what one to get. both are gunna be good

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

If you played demon's souls at all, dark souls seems redundant, seems like the exact same game just made for xbox.
    Not that i'm saying it sucks, I liked playing demon's souls and still need to beat it, but I would still suggest skyrim by a long shot.
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Never played any Elder Scrolls games, but lately I've begun playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas. And I'm in love with Bathesdas RPG shit. AAAND the DRAGON shit in skyrim seems amazing. so I'll probably pick it up sometime.

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

since i've played morrowind and oblivion (with all addons) i HAVE to play skyrim.
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

pre-ordered. hopefully going to a midnight release. have the day off after. so in other words, all-day skyrim-job. sploosh

excitement level at all-time high after the press embargo was lifted yesterday. all the hands-on reviews i read went something like this - "i had three hours to play, and none of it went toward the main quest because the whole experience of being immersed in the world was too good to pass up"

will easily spend hundreds of hours on this.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12 View Post
    "i had three hours to play, and none of it went toward the main quest because the whole experience of being immersed in the world was too good to pass up"
    haha that quote just made me a little more anxious, I hope my little town has a midnight release at the place I pre-ordered it, nothing has been mentioned though and they had a midnight release for madden announced weeks in advance.

there's a gamestop across the street from me where i usually get my games, but they said they're not doing a midnight because it's a friday, so it's the only game coming out that day.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.