Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nyjah Huston Battle Commander (Actual Video)

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by RastaRipss View Post
    dreads are so fucking cool
    lol
    capitalizing on your own children is the way to go !!! woooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!
    i mean, come on ... chad ortiz looks like a fucking moron since day 1... nyjah looks like a shy kid

This is my last post on this thread cause I'm no fan of confrontation it leads no where, but think about it. If your child is to young to make his own financial decisions and generates the revenue that nyjah did and does its not capitalizing off him, if you watch any of nyjahs interviews about his dad he clearly states his dad never once did anything with the cash without his consent. There's thousands of examples of kid money makers and their parents making decisions for them. More specifically young ryan shecler and his mom aka manager. If you throw one fish back in the water you might aswell throw them all in. Nyjah is a shy kid that's his personality. And lastly locks aren't ment to be a cool fad its a lifestyle and a reminder of who you truly are. And I don't think their to cool in society today hence the term "dread"locks haha
    Last edited by RastaRipss; 10-25-2011 at 09:35 AM.
    Peace and Blessings

Well you must not know him as well as you thought he no longer has dreads
    I'll bet he got tired of them.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsMoreTP View Post
    Well you must not know him as well as you thought he no longer has dreads
    I'll bet he got tired of them.
    He dosent???? omg!... read my earlier post.
    Peace and Blessings

Look I know youre bitter or whatever but I think a hat with a brands logo the skater is apart of defines a skater on the same level as dreads in the end I dont give a shit what you look like if anything judging based on looks is mainstream dude still rips and has plenty going for him to inspire and advertise

Not familiar with sarcasm i see. but i totally agree with you. Nyjah with locks or without them will still be in my top 5 of fav pro skaters.
    Peace and Blessings

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by RastaRipss View Post
    This is my last post on this thread cause I'm no fan of confrontation it leads no where, but think about it. If your child is to young to make his own financial decisions and generates the revenue that nyjah did and does its not capitalizing off him, if you watch any of nyjahs interviews about his dad he clearly states his dad never once did anything with the cash without his consent. There's thousands of examples of kid money makers and their parents making decisions for them. More specifically young ryan shecler and his mom aka manager. If you throw one fish back in the water you might aswell throw them all in. Nyjah is a shy kid that's his personality. And lastly locks aren't ment to be a cool fad its a lifestyle and a reminder of who you truly are. And I don't think their to cool in society today hence the term "dread"locks haha
    i was a bit sarcastic about the dreads cuz it seems the hair part is a problem now. i know nyjah meant dreadlocks kid for everyone. But his skateboarding's still the same. he may even be able to be what he truly is.
    here Dreadlocks are lifestyle (or even religion) forced on a kid.. i don't know if it fits the kid... it's just how we all know him. Maybe he needs to try something different and see what's going on, he wears dreadlocks since he's born...some say you have to kill the dad in the process. i don't think he was ever able to do that. I think his dad was helpful and all but the way he managed his son's life wasn't the best imo. the kid seemed kinda trapped.
    Let the kid wear a hat, make videos, be a teen and see what will happen. i don't see massive changes yet apart from him being an even more consistent skateboarder meaning more videos.

He did really good. Is he black? I can never tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    lol
    capitalizing on your own children is the way to go !!! woooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!
    i mean, come on ... chad ortiz looks like a fucking moron since day 1... nyjah looks like a shy kid
    chad looks like an asshole. he always looks mad.