Quote Originally Posted by RastaRipss View Post
This is my last post on this thread cause I'm no fan of confrontation it leads no where, but think about it. If your child is to young to make his own financial decisions and generates the revenue that nyjah did and does its not capitalizing off him, if you watch any of nyjahs interviews about his dad he clearly states his dad never once did anything with the cash without his consent. There's thousands of examples of kid money makers and their parents making decisions for them. More specifically young ryan shecler and his mom aka manager. If you throw one fish back in the water you might aswell throw them all in. Nyjah is a shy kid that's his personality. And lastly locks aren't ment to be a cool fad its a lifestyle and a reminder of who you truly are. And I don't think their to cool in society today hence the term "dread"locks haha
i was a bit sarcastic about the dreads cuz it seems the hair part is a problem now. i know nyjah meant dreadlocks kid for everyone. But his skateboarding's still the same. he may even be able to be what he truly is.
here Dreadlocks are lifestyle (or even religion) forced on a kid.. i don't know if it fits the kid... it's just how we all know him. Maybe he needs to try something different and see what's going on, he wears dreadlocks since he's born...some say you have to kill the dad in the process. i don't think he was ever able to do that. I think his dad was helpful and all but the way he managed his son's life wasn't the best imo. the kid seemed kinda trapped.
Let the kid wear a hat, make videos, be a teen and see what will happen. i don't see massive changes yet apart from him being an even more consistent skateboarder meaning more videos.