Thread: Nyjah Huston Battle Commander (Actual Video)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Ben I couldn't agree more but I'm not sure why people assumed this would be the Hail Mary of B.C.'s. What makes Nyjah and a few others (P.Rod and Sheckler for e.g.) so special is their consistency, but their absolute best tricks are not in the same league as many others right now.

Tory's in my opinion is still the gold Standard at Berrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    Ben I couldn't agree more but I'm not sure why people assumed this would be the Hail Mary of B.C.'s. What makes Nyjah and a few others (P.Rod and Sheckler for e.g.) so special is their consistency, but their absolute best tricks are not in the same league as many others right now.
    I would still say that Chris Cole for e.g. can do amazing tricks that i wouldn't think possible, and still he's in a whole other league when it comes to consistency. I mean, the tre 50-50 on the ledge @ streetleauge. Best trick i saw at streetleauge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    I would still say that Chris Cole for e.g. can do amazing tricks that i wouldn't think possible, and still he's in a whole other league when it comes to consistency. I mean, the tre 50-50 on the ledge @ streetleauge. Best trick i saw at streetleauge.
    I would definitely agree with you dude. Chris Cole's a very consistent skater with tremendous difficulty and it's been shown across contests, tour footage and video parts. His Commander is one of my favorites for sure.

My top 5 commanders are:

1) Tory's without question

Cole, Getz, Carlin and Mike V (no particular order; just the ones that definitely left an impression on me).

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post

Tory's in my opinion is still the gold Standard at Berrics.
    I think his total domination of everything he's touched this year made
    Me hope for more. When I saw that 270 nose blunt I think it was from one Street League down a huge handrail, my mind was blown. It was just perfect.

Guess I was expecting more of that.