Thread: Paddi & CKY's Collab

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

Default Paddi & CKY's Collab

READ BEFORE WATCHING:

I spent like 20 minutes trying to get the sound of the song and both parts to match, but when I rendered it it got messed up. Now the skating on my part is very low but you all know what the game sounds like.

This is a quick collaboration with my old Teammate Paddi! No fancy edit. Song is "Annie Wants a Baby" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Please comment, rate, and Subscribe for more Skate 3 content.

VIMEO LINK: http://vimeo.com/30692065

YAY it's me in there!
    like it cky was a good watch
    DA GRIME

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

Quote Originally Posted by Paddi View Post
    YAY it's me in there!
    like it cky was a good watch
    glad you liked it

Allways good to hear some Red hot.

First part was pretty good, chill as a duck.

CKY man, not to bash your skating shit! but you need to work on the cam work. Trust me, I have the same filming style, and it's probably the hardest film style. But you need KEYfRAmES dude! LOTS OF THEM! xD

Skating was awesome though. editing too.

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post

CKY man, not to bash your skating shit! but you need to work on the cam work. Trust me, I have the same filming style, and it's probably the hardest film style. But you need KEYfRAmES dude! LOTS OF THEM! xD

I fill my entire line up with keyframes dude. If you're talking about the parts where I zoomed out or let the board go outta frame a little bit that's because I didn't want to run the camera halfway through my board and skater.

Sick job, good vid.

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    Sick job, good vid.
    Thanks man!

i agree.

also too bad about the audio. ive had rendering problems before. its a bitch.

good vid. enjoyed

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    i agree.

also too bad about the audio. ive had rendering problems before. its a bitch.

good vid. enjoyed
    Thanks for watching dude!

Quote Originally Posted by CKYdude93 View Post
    I fill my entire line up with keyframes dude. If you're talking about the parts where I zoomed out or let the board go outta frame a little bit that's because I didn't want to run the camera halfway through my board and skater.
    Naa, what i'm saying, you need to think of the placement of the keyframes. Like, I usually place one at the excact moment the board connects with the ground, because that way you don't cut the board out on landings, which doesn't look good.
    And then the times you go through the ground. Man i do it myself 5 times out of 10. Just keep working on it and watch it through many, many times. Make little adjustments so you don't go through obstacles or the ground. That just makes everything look way better...

And all this is not to be arrogant. Just a couple of tips to make your vids even better.

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

Naa, what i'm saying, you need to think of the placement of the keyframes. Like, I usually place one at the excact moment the board connects with the ground, because that way you don't cut the board out on landings, which doesn't look good.
    And then the times you go through the ground. Man i do it myself 5 times out of 10. Just keep working on it and watch it through many, many times. Make little adjustments so you don't go through obstacles or the ground. That just makes everything look way better...

And all this is not to be arrogant. Just a couple of tips to make your vids even better.
    No I appreciate the feedback dude. I've been doing these cam styles for a long time, but I just started playing Skate 3 again last month after a 7 month absence. My returning solo had better cam work, but these lines on this one were to complicated to get it just perfect. Thanks again man!