Thread: fuck black ops....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quake and doom were so ahead of their time love the old ones still play the first doom at work with my buddies hilarious got into cs for quite a while day of defeat source was the shit though

Fluckit Master

cs source was shit. 1.5 is where it is at. Same with DoD. God played CS for yeeears. Had a video of it before.. think it's still on my of my mates really old pc.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

everyone everyone
    get back on topic
    milez is extremely mad

Quote Originally Posted by Permy View Post
    everyone everyone
    get back on topic
    milez is extremely mad
    fuck milez.

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    fuck milez.
    ouch

Sorry. I'm going to have to be lame.

It's a video game. A game that, in my opinion, should be close to the real thing TO AN EXTENT. Now...
    The game can look real (personally i think Battlefield graphics suck dick; those promos are deceiving)...
    The game can exert real physics...

But all the teamwork and strategy isn't fun. Its time consuming. I want to use my gun. Playing beta, I found myself not pulling the trigger or seeing anyone for 10 minutes. And when I did kill someone, it didn't feel so cool I guess. A lot of people mention skills. I don't want to train and acquire skills to play the fucking game... as if I'm preparing for a real war ahaha. I want to PLAY. I put emphasis on the word PLAY. I don't want to simulate warfare, in terms of how I make my moves on the battlefield.

That's just my opinion though. BF3 is not a bad game. I'm glad people are enjoying BF3. I don't condemn anyone for it. MW3 looks good too. I personally enjoy the CoD series more, because I simply have more fun playing it.

In short: I didn't have fun playing BF3 beta. Labeling it a perfect game before it comes out is messed up.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 10-20-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Sorry. I'm going to have to be lame.

It's a video game. A game that, in my opinion, should be close to the real thing TO AN EXTENT. Now...
    The game can look real (personally i think Battlefield graphics suck dick; those promos are deceiving)...
    The game can exert real physics...

But all the teamwork and strategy isn't fun. Its time consuming. I want to use my gun. Playing beta, I found myself not pulling the trigger or seeing anyone for 10 minutes. And when I did kill someone, it didn't feel so cool I guess. A lot of people mention skills. I don't want to train and acquire skills to play the fucking game... as if I'm preparing for a real war ahaha. I want to PLAY. I put emphasis on the word PLAY. I don't want to simulate warfare, in terms of how I make my moves on the battlefield.

That's just my opinion though. BF3 is not a bad game. I'm glad people are enjoying BF3. I don't condemn anyone for it. MW3 looks good too. I personally enjoy the CoD series more, because I simply have more fun playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by teh m1L3z View Post
    ouch
    Sorry. :'(