Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fuck black ops....

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

Default fuck black ops....

faced a whole team that was quickscoping. such bullshit. 15th pres. lvl 50' all of em. im sure they boosted to get there and if they didnt. then they need to go buy a new game like serious...im very irritated. couldnt even sight in on em b4 i died. how the fuck does a sniper beat a ak close range? it shouldn't. fuck...im annoyed...im done...thank god bf3 comes out monday night. cod2 and cod4 were the last good cod games. monday night be the night cod dies...

^dont mind any of that....cept the last bit. lol

Dude, I totally agree. Can't stand playing Blops anymore.
    Just, fuck it.

BF3 = no more cod!

killing people is a great pasttime

blops has never been good. Bf3 will kill cod

Fluckit Master

Yes I agree mate, I only play free for all but was in nuketown n literally everyone was camping, so annoying i left the game. . . sad way to play.

why is there only two groups?
    I enjoy battlefield and call of duty if they made a game together I think I'd really dig it
    What have we become though really ranking competitive games with how you die Black ops has theater mode and kill cams which should but anything help your strategy I've loved call of duty for that fact you can usually make a comeback and that's usually what I do You have to learn your enemies movements I won't say one takes more skill than the other but through battlefield its a completely different game and in that how can you compare what you call "Skill" I think skill is another way of saying I cant figure out call of duty so fuck it

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

I'll rape you at both games and I still think bf requires more skill. Cod requires reflexes, quick fingers and luck. Bf requires all that plus a brain and patience.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

I think all gaming requires a little luck at first but over time you gain skill in everything battlefield seems to strain my eyes I mean it's good fun but you have to learn an entire map I don't think it takes more skill but does it take more time to gain skill sure I would agree with that
    The people that overcome others by luck is entirely the other players fault though like how long will you wait to line up the shot if you don't have a clear angle I think logically if you know the times it takes to zoom reload etc and you don't have the time to you have to take the best shot possible where is battlefield depending on how you play you have more time to react so to speak

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

it depends what you like in terms of fps games... I rather cod personally because the maps are generally smaller, doesn't necessarily require a lot of team work, etc. I tried the BF3 beta only for like max 30 minutes because I hated the way people played. Might just be the people I joined, not sure if everyone plays like this, but every game I joined, I'd get raped by people camping in corners, or when you turn into a long hall, people would just camp out at the end and kill you right when you turn the corner. Right after I tried that beta out, I deleted the game and never felt like playing it lol

Pfff nerds!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    it depends what you like in terms of fps games... I rather cod personally because the maps are generally smaller, doesn't necessarily require a lot of team work, etc. I tried the BF3 beta only for like max 30 minutes because I hated the way people played. Might just be the people I joined, not sure if everyone plays like this, but every game I joined, I'd get raped by people camping in corners, or when you turn into a long hall, people would just camp out at the end and kill you right when you turn the corner. Right after I tried that beta out, I deleted the game and never felt like playing it lol
    I think this shows how bad the map was though

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    Yeah, Battlefield can really only be enjoyed if you're playing with friends and playing as a team in your squad.
    That is, in NO WAY true! I've been playing bfbc2 alone for a while, since none of my friends owned the game, and i had a great load of fun.
    I found it that i don't want to play cod without someone playing with me, because then I stop being so competitive and starts playing to have fun. xD

But i agree that BF is FUNNER with friends. But it can be enjoyed very much, even if you are alone.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    But i agree that BF is FUNNER with friends. But it can be enjoyed very much, even if you are alone.
    I think that's the case with every game (that it's funner when played with friends) haha

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    I think you had to push through and eventually you would've got some kills and the game would give you a better feeling.. there have been random games throughout the time that i played the beta that indeed were full of people camping, and i HATED those games. But the games without those people and just with fun people, I really enjoyed.. And yes teamwork is 90% of being good at bf.. i pre-ordered the game, and i can't fucking wait!!!

Fluckit Master

I dislike CoD simply because I simply just... dislike it. Mainly because there are small maps, everyone is running around quickscoping in close quarters combat, and the fucking killstreaks man.. don't get me started on them.. dumbest shit ever made.. that fucking choppergunner.. I seriously wanna slice the dudes head of that thought of that idea.

CoD 4 however was fantastic playing on pc with promod servers!.. Played that for aaages! but after CoD4.. imo, it has literally been complete and utter shit..

I've enjoyed Battlefield since BF1942 (LOL at people thinking bf1943 on console is the first BF game). I haven't played all of the expansion packs, but I still own 1942, 2142, BF2, played BF Vietman (The BF2 expansion, NOT the bfbc2 expansion). and BC2, Didn't have xbox when BC1 was out.
    And I can honestly say, the CoD games with the exception of CoD4, Have never been as much fun playing as I have had in Battlefield. Don't have that much experience playing with friends in a squad until BC2, but playing alone sure is great fun as well.. just not as much fun.

The freedom in BF is also something I really enjoy. Like the vehicles, 64 player servers etc etc the list goes on.

This is why I choose BF over CoD any day!

Freedom? Its always team based and you need to have people doing certain roles in most cases the huge map is usually blocked and you get that dreaded leaving the battle message dont get me wrong the opinon is your own but they both have flaws if games were perfect wed have no need to keep giving them our money if anything it seems we settle for whatever developers can give us by their launch date sorry rant over

Fluckit Master

Freedom might've been the wrong word.. but I meant that there's so much space in the maps, there aren't really any narrow places like CoD has. But ofc BF3 will have some close quarters combat maps.. But that's fine cause there are big maps as well that I can enjoy.

Ok I can agree there bf is a nice change of pace but im from a pc shooter background you want fast paced try unreal tournament haha

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsMoreTP View Post
    Ok I can agree there bf is a nice change of pace but im from a pc shooter background you want fast paced try unreal tournament haha
    I'm also from a pc background. Only owned my xbox for about 16 month's or so. Played UT quite a bit back in the days, but I played more quake 3 than UT

bf vietnam wasn't a bf2 expansion was a stand-alone full game

Fluckit Master

oh god yes you're right. my bad lol.

...counter-strike

Quake and doom were so ahead of their time love the old ones still play the first doom at work with my buddies hilarious got into cs for quite a while day of defeat source was the shit though

Fluckit Master

cs source was shit. 1.5 is where it is at. Same with DoD. God played CS for yeeears. Had a video of it before.. think it's still on my of my mates really old pc.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

everyone everyone
    get back on topic
    milez is extremely mad

Quote Originally Posted by Permy View Post
    everyone everyone
    get back on topic
    milez is extremely mad
    fuck milez.

Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

fuck milez.
    ouch

Sorry. I'm going to have to be lame.

It's a video game. A game that, in my opinion, should be close to the real thing TO AN EXTENT. Now...
    The game can look real (personally i think Battlefield graphics suck dick; those promos are deceiving)...
    The game can exert real physics...

But all the teamwork and strategy isn't fun. Its time consuming. I want to use my gun. Playing beta, I found myself not pulling the trigger or seeing anyone for 10 minutes. And when I did kill someone, it didn't feel so cool I guess. A lot of people mention skills. I don't want to train and acquire skills to play the fucking game... as if I'm preparing for a real war ahaha. I want to PLAY. I put emphasis on the word PLAY. I don't want to simulate warfare, in terms of how I make my moves on the battlefield.

That's just my opinion though. BF3 is not a bad game. I'm glad people are enjoying BF3. I don't condemn anyone for it. MW3 looks good too. I personally enjoy the CoD series more, because I simply have more fun playing it.

In short: I didn't have fun playing BF3 beta. Labeling it a perfect game before it comes out is messed up.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 10-20-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Sorry. I'm going to have to be lame.

It's a video game. A game that, in my opinion, should be close to the real thing TO AN EXTENT. Now...
    The game can look real (personally i think Battlefield graphics suck dick; those promos are deceiving)...
    The game can exert real physics...

But all the teamwork and strategy isn't fun. Its time consuming. I want to use my gun. Playing beta, I found myself not pulling the trigger or seeing anyone for 10 minutes. And when I did kill someone, it didn't feel so cool I guess. A lot of people mention skills. I don't want to train and acquire skills to play the fucking game... as if I'm preparing for a real war ahaha. I want to PLAY. I put emphasis on the word PLAY. I don't want to simulate warfare, in terms of how I make my moves on the battlefield.

That's just my opinion though. BF3 is not a bad game. I'm glad people are enjoying BF3. I don't condemn anyone for it. MW3 looks good too. I personally enjoy the CoD series more, because I simply have more fun playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by teh m1L3z View Post
    ouch
    Sorry. :'(

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    blops has never been good. Bf3 will kill cod
    Bf3 will kill FPS

Marco you don't have to be all gun ho about being the team guy other people are capable of capturing the sites I consider the support roles like suppressing fire I used them to take the enemy out, forced to respawn and won several games in the beta this way I think it's something new to call of duty players and vice versa for bf players with cod but the sibling rivalry is silly most in the topic are ones own opinion not backed by actual fact or gameplay and even then every person approaches it with a different mindset some similar but every gamer has his/her own logic toward certain situations and without allowing yourself time to adapt yes you may get frustrated or confused and drop the game

exactly tp

Marco you don't have to be all gun ho about being the team guy other people are capable of capturing the sites I consider the support roles like suppressing fire I used them to take the enemy out, forced to respawn and won several games in the beta this way I think it's something new to call of duty players and vice versa for bf players with cod but the sibling rivalry is silly most in the topic are ones own opinion not backed by actual fact or gameplay and even then every person approaches it with a different mindset some similar but every gamer has his/her own logic toward certain situations and without allowing yourself time to adapt yes you may get frustrated or confused and drop the game
    would it be mean if i begged you to use punctuation please? because... you know... dots are important for the understanding of your post.

would it be mean if i begged you to use punctuation please? because... you know... dots are important for the understanding of your post.
    ^^this

yea

Do you say it aloud or something? I have no issues reading my own posts.
    But I guess. Periods. Can. Be. Used. Often. Yeah?

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

haha I was just thinking that when I was reading his post... I was getting confused, not really catching everything he's trying to say, I gave up and stopped reading

Do you say it aloud or something? I have no issues reading my own posts.
    But I guess. Periods. Can. Be. Used. Often. Yeah?
    if youd have trouble reading your own post that would be a huge problem you can obviously read it perfectly since it came from you but if i wrote a big paragraph as one huge run on sentence without any punctuation it does get confusing especially periods do you catch my drift is this confusing im confusing myself as im rereading this you probably are too so to get to the point imo it all depends on what you like in terms of first person shooting games if you like small maps that dont require team play go for cod if not get bf3 simple as that
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 10-21-2011 at 11:31 AM.

anyways. Back to the topic at hand.
    Fuck black ops.
    aaand go!