Thread: I need some skate 2 clips ramped, help please?

Default I need some skate 2 clips ramped, help please?

Exactly what the title says.
    I have five clips and i'll just send a notepad file with the rar to tell whoever helps me where, in each clip, I want ramped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Fluckit Master

I'd like to know how to ramp too man...

I know there's a way in Vegas using 100% and 50% speed clips but somehow still didn't find any tut

PM me them

Fluckit Master

If you have a clip that's 50% speed. In Vegas. hold ctrl and mouse over the end of the clip until an icon apears.. then just drag it to the left till it's 100% speed. after that you can split your clip where you want the slowmo to begin and end by klicking S, and drag it back out to the right to get the slowmotion.

That's one way if you only have 50% speed clips.

Edit: Grammar police was here.
    Last edited by Seanne1986; 10-21-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    If you have a clip that's 50% speed. In Vegas. hold ctrl and mouse over the end of the clip until an icon apears.. then just drag it to the left till it's 100% speed. after that you can split your clip where you want the slowmo to being and end by klicking S, and drag it back out to the right to get the slowmotion.

There will be alot of missing frames though. So it'll be kinda...skippy.
    I'd do it if i still had access to AE, but man, i just can't bother download that shit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    If you have a clip that's 50% speed. In Vegas. hold ctrl and mouse over the end of the clip until an icon apears.. then just drag it to the left till it's 100% speed. after that you can split your clip where you want the slowmo to being and end by klicking S, and drag it back out to the right to get the slowmotion.

pretty much what i was gonna do. in premier right click and to go speed/duration, turn it down. then use the knife to cut it up. and make the before and after parts 100% again. I usually cut mine up so leading up to the trick it goes 75% then during the trick, 50-60% then back to 75% then 100%. so it eases into the slow mo. pretty easy actually. Derk, u can do it. you loose frames but it looks fine still.

I did ramping at the end of my vid here that way and it looks fine

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=9308

i know its s3 but i usually ramp in editing and not in s3 cause im never 100% sure where i want my ramping. if uploading wasnt so fucking bitchy i'd probably upload clips ramped and unramped.

Fluckit Master

I only used 50% speed clips in this video and ramped them like I explained earlier.

I appreciate the help guys, i've gotten someone to ramp my clips so I should be good.
    If not, i'll try seanne's technique, like the way they look from that hotel district video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck