OG was the reason I bought a PS3..but I had no clue about people making videos until the S2 demo dropped. Eventhough I wasnt part of the community at the time, OG Skate will always be my favorite game of all time.
Randomly, I visited the EA forums sometime later and saw one solo and I was hooked. After that, I couldnt get enough DP and 1954 videos--DP'54 is still one of my all-time favs.
At some point, I found Fluckit and knew I was in the right place. Skate on the ps3 got lonely so I bought an Xbox, befriended Robley, and got in on those 'heckle sessions' with Cuz and the gang--best times Ive ever had gaming online.
Robley wanted to start his own team and I was in the right place at the right time--the rest is history. Im not sure if I truly deserved a spot on Psychonaut, but it made me push myself to do my best. Im very thankful to the team for doing that for me.

So many of you have influenced me and my fake.skating:
All of Psychonaut, '54, and DP ..namely Robley, Bullet, Horsehead, Knex, Eflix, SupaFly, Demz, Anchors, Skatehead, Andersatan, Stevland, SkHate, TNO
Animal Machine--Slamooh, Shady, Amp for their unbelievably clean skating/filming and high quality video production
Clayfighter--made every XBL party worth being in and always appreciated the nuances of this game
Southcity's unbelievable command of the flickit system and his ability to spontaneously do anything and everything he wanted
SkelliBonez' distinct style
Signguy's no bullshit approach
JackBarclay's epic video responses
Triple Threat for "Tranny Killers"--not bad for a bunch of fruitbooters, lol.
Gizzler for being more 'hesh' than me.
..and everyone else; too many to list. If youve made a skate.video and I watched it, most likely youve given me ideas for spots or tricks. Thank you all for perpetuating one of the best ways for me to waste my time--ah, the memories..