The entire reason I got a PS3 was because I played the OG demo at Wal-Mart. In OG and Skate 2 I never played with anyone. I was a lonely competition skater that didn't care about the community. Then, I saw that Skate 3 was highly based on teamwork and that's when I went to the forums to look for a team for the first time. I wanted to join a team mainly for comps, but then I started watching the videos and I wanted to start making those instead. I made 2 Skate 2 solos(without Advanced Free Cam) and a Skate 3 demo solo trying to look for a team. Those videos blew, but I found a team that gave me a chance, BlaqOut.

Even though I sucked they let me join as an AM to try and learn from them to get better. I grew a friendship with most of them and we seshed just about every single night looking at each others new parks and just screwing around and having a good time. I watched all their videos and got better over time. At that time, my inspiration came from BenGrover and Domino(teammates). Eventually the team split due to IRL things and I went solo after that.

Haven't really seshed with them or anyone else since then, but my style grew into owl cam craziness from watching SickOnes and Pairsprowlin. I just saw a lot of creativity in their videos and it inspired me. I stopped playing the game in February 2011 after playing the game for 9 months due to the game and community wasn't what it used to be. I have come back since then though because the memories I've had in this game are just great.

The only thing I can hope for is a Skate 4. Just to revive the community and to one day have fun with this game again.