Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your First EA skate. Homies

Default Your First EA skate. Homies

Eh I'm bored. So here we go...

Thread to list and pay e-respect to the first people you talked to/ came up with in the community. You can list the peeps you looked up to FIRST, when you sucked ass. We all sucked at this game at some point. You can list your old teams, and people you thought we sick back in the day. I used to ride for Epic Designs. Anybody remember that terrible and incredibly annoying team? Yeah? My oldest video on my channel.

Started Playing:

I got the games backwards.
    Got skate 3, summer 2010
    Got skate 2, winter 2010
    Got skate, round the start of 2011

Back in Oct. 2010 I seshed with:

Later Late Shuv
    BlackBoyJay
    Pubzrfun
    Renegade
    KushDEE

Looked up to (notice how they are all black, well except for Jerrel):

Manolo
    Vibez
    Jerrel

Brooske was also cool as fuck back then. He showed me how to film. He showed me how to edit. Then me and my friends started trolling him. The first good EA skate. video I EVER saw, back in summer 2010, was Manolo's PJ Ladd skate chronicle. Because of that video, I started making videos. Vibez was too cool. I'd say my most fun session was with Vibez. Jerrel... what an ass ... but man I wanted to film like him ooooo weeee.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 11-17-2011 at 01:38 PM.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Never played OG with anyone. other than rando's online.

Started playing at S2 release (Jan 2009) with Embers, Mamba, Redhook...

Check the team roster. That's how you build a squad kids.
    Last edited by Roccityroller; 10-24-2011 at 07:33 PM.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

geoffgtc was the first dude that gave me any tips on filming.my first vid was god awful.

i remember Epic designs.wasn't that the one that the team manager and somebody else were flaming each other over stealing graphics?haha,the kid's table days.

Always been stoked by Supafly,Demz,and Sickone.

i was bored too.thanks for the time killer,Marco

My first EA Skate I got for my birthday in 2010, Skate 2. Then a year later (2011 bday) I got Skate 3.

Off Topic onto the skin color subject, half of the fakeskaters looks Hispanic, yet they made TK a true black skater.

I first talked to Old-Skooler-34.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

right around skate 3 release chasmj taught me how to make so-so imovie edits and then i started a bad team on kid's table but i seshed with suchwell a lot then along with a bunch of other fags who i barely remember.

I didn't talk to anyone during the time we all played skate 1, but there was one person I definitely looked up too during the time.

IM006;
    He always found the craziest gaps that I saw no one else attempt to do, mainly because he would do the glitch to get on roofs, but do them on practically every skyscraper in the downtown area just to find anything skatable.

I started talking to folks around four months after skate 2 was released. I was all about getting 'sponsered' and joining a team and ChasmJ was kind enough to let me be on his team and shortly after I joined henchman, these were the ones I usually talked too.

Alenah
    Dizifrog1318
    tech9cian4life

A while after that, I started talking to the 5150 crew and eventually joined them and this is my main 'crew,' so to speak, that I talk too from then til now.

illmatickAK47
    pairsprowlin666
    Papasmoak
    I sever heads

P.S.
    I was browsing my favorites to see if I missed anyone from the 'looked up too' era by favoriting one of their solos, but didn't find any. I did find this however.

Last edited by NotedDerk; 10-24-2011 at 07:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

E was great inspiration from a year ago. One of the most memorable bails to me @ 0:30
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 10-25-2011 at 04:56 AM.

I played OG all alone, but early S2 I started getting involved with the community, met Mksp and Riggs who got me on Compound. After Compound went south I started hanging out with my boys Prof Blahson and Llamasrock, and 2 years later, we're all still here.

Biggest inspirations of S2:
    Innout
    Simson
    Kanen
    Machyy
    Southcity
    Habitat
    This vid in particular

Then Perm happened....
    <3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I've been around ever since the release of OG lol played the shit out of that game alone. Then at some point I discovered EASkateTV, saw all their OG videos, and by the time S2 was out, or at least the demo, that's when I got into making videos. I never really played online, not until I got onto Origami with Alex, Loisphere and all the other cool french dudes, but that was on skate 3. I played online from time to time on s2, but mainly with randoms, or IRL friends.

I can say my biggest inspirations were probably innout, giantkanen, simson, kountPHERLOCKula, jankie, slamooh, virtualparadise, jerrel, etc. Mainly BKS and Animal Machine got me into making videos, along with others who really knew how to make sick stuff with the game. I miss seeing those dudes in particular though, always got stoked to see new shit from them.

I'm really stoked that I'm more active within the community, gave me the opportunity to meet so many cool dudes online. Recently, I've been having a blast online with riverking, whatbra, deacon, erectapotamus (rushiie?), evoker, push and all of origami. Lots of good times online, staying up until 5am just to laugh my ass off, making videos and what not.
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 10-24-2011 at 11:23 PM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

S3 action (but been playing since OG demo).......... once i started playing that demo and saw some demo vids it was fucking on, i was shocked.....
    my first Buddy was McB (made him the Spy vs Spy deck) BUT

Roke/Vibez was my main man, chillest dude around town (always giving me love)..... then i started Arivr, and added Reserrved (fuck yes)

I "looked" up to:
    Manalo

Ive sessed mostly with:
    Pairs
    and no body else

Ps. yo know LaterLate is the chillest 12 year old EVER!
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 10-25-2011 at 07:54 AM.

Started with the OG demo. Actually lurked the forums early OG but got intimidated by the fact that everybody had Hoodlum signatures I had no idea what Hoodlum was.
    Found out about videos from a Midnight/Stevland video and consequently DP, OATS, Trewder, Reign, SSS etc. I never got around to finishing any of my own videos.
    Joined the 'community' for real when s2 was about to come out. Then I made some videos whilst staying polite as ever, eventually got some useful feedback.
    Hung out with my old team, with BeastySteez, Smurfed Yah, Nosebonk, Flying Seel and others. Never been online much either way.

Looked up to all the cool dudes: Pawn, the Germans, AM, 54 and then Psychonaut when they came along, since they introduced a whole new dirty attitude. What an impact! Before Naut every video was basically 'indie music' and steezy landings (except for Demz, because he's a genious).

I never really felt comfortable nerding out to the very degree of going online and hang out with people from across the globe; thus, I never been online much. Eventually I crossed paths with Perm and consequently inevitable doom.
    Oh and I may as well appologize to all the people I might have neglected on Xbl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

the guys responsible for ruining my life is mainly the og dp dudes.. stevland, tno, midnight and shamas..

i thought stevland was the coolest dude, and he still is one of my best friends i never met.
    tno always left me starstruck.. which is weird this being a videogame.. but yea, his skills and hunger for discovery was something to behold and follow in the early days and still is when i come to think about it.
    midnight was the best gameplayer, ill never get to the control he had one month into the game.
    and shamas was the one that made this fakeskating appeal to the real skater in me. hes approach, tricks and style was fresh, on point and something i wanted to emulate. shamas has been my biggest fire. miss him, even tho hes a dick. lol.

then i started getting inspired by guys like demzilla, reaperwrecker (reap n sow) and a lots of other dudes. theres so many. im thankful, lots of new friendships all over the globe.

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

i played skate since the og demo and every demo/game after that. being a skater myself gave me so much inspiration to keep playing this game and the opportunity to make "fakeskatevideos" was giving it a complete new way to play a game. i started to search for montages on youtube and i think the first stuff i saw was "strictly something" by tno and stevland which blew my mind. i searched for more information on how to make such videos and found some forums that kept distracting me from work a lot, like skateCC, fluckit and skatethis. i started playing the game with stevland, tno, midnight, shamas which were a great inspiration. on skatethis i first got in touch with "teams" i loved dp ever since, but never got on till s2. on skatethis i got to a bunch of chill dudes and joined std had a blast with people like mark murderous, the one and only bene and of course momadaddy. inspiration was everywhere that time, eflix blew my mind with every video and the whole pyschonaut, 1954 and whatnot a lot of cool dudes with an incredible sense of style. skate has and will always be my favorite game of all times. there is no other game where i met so much chill and nice people!
    thanks for a good time to the following in no order:
    stevland
    tno (sylvester montage shane o neill battle commander remake <3)
    midnight
    gizzler
    flix
    slamooh
    shamas
    rest of dp
    momadaddy
    bene
    rest of ex-stc
    the whole ex-std team especially kuro
    and so many others
    Last edited by fallingskyline; 10-25-2011 at 04:45 AM.
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Fluckit Master

I'm one of them people you like to call a newcomer.

I started playing OG at my friends ps3 every now and then when I was around, same with S2.
    But my first own skate game, was S2, and I bought it about 2-4 month's before the release of S3. I actually bought my xbox the same day. Before that, I played games on my PC.
    So during my first couple of month's I didn't even bother to look for a skate community to hang around with. I just kept on doing videos since I've always enjoyed making videos (Edited a few CS 1.5 videos back in the days).

The guy I looked up to the most during that time was EaSkateVideo which made me get into making skate videos. Also did 2 colabs with him which was pretty sweet. These days I look up to most people that put out interesting videos and is generally just a nice bloke, but mainly Roke, E and Kush, great chaps! (they paid me to say that)
    Last edited by Seanne1986; 10-25-2011 at 04:58 AM.

Fluckit Master

Been playing S2 since sep 2009 I think? got filmer pack 1 year later (1 year ago), sesh'd online less than 10 times, most of them just with Shortz (SH0RT_R1BZ @ EA).
    I looked up for most of you guys hah, seriously when I discovered the EA skate forum and the whole EAskate community I was quite surprised.

OG: Played just the demo, 2 times, a year ago, at cousin's ps3.
    S3: Played it less than an hour in my whole life, last time I played it was at a friend's house, like 8 months ago.

My first videos were just tripod shots, and since I got my wi-fi router a few months after getting the game (and ps3), my first videos were filmed with my digicam pointing the TV (first year of ps3 was connected to a CRT 21" tv).

Oh, and I bought S2 2 months before getting my ps3, and the day my ps3 system arrived, I played GTA:IV till I fell asleep.

EDIT: omg that training facility montage is one of the best fakeskate videos I've seen so far.
    Last edited by agusbmxarg; 10-25-2011 at 08:41 AM.

got og skate in late 2007 cept i wasnt online at tht stage. was the best game i had ever played before. got s3 same month it came out and got s2 about two weeks after tht.
    main vids i used to watch was all the wb LAME stuff on yt.

I've been playing since the og demo. But never got into making vids halfway s2, only since s3 I really got into it more and more and started looking for a team and such. And my first e-buddy was Rastagnarian, got into concept (lol).. and after to i began to know people like deacon, virtualparadise and started watching more vids and commenting. Right now boxer, deac, river, alex and pkeyize are the people I talk to the most.
    My main e-hero's have always been slamooh, tno and virtualparadise..
    oh i did have a og clip lol at this

and my first vid (compilation of clips) ever

why in the hell did I used to call these realistic? And I thought I was really good when I made these lol

AIQ42 thats the only person I remember playing online in OG....yet I know there were some others.

[A Red Bicycle
    Dr Strange Lulz
    Fx Stryker
    Kusariga
    Traxiom
    Flying Seel]

the Hoodlums. &Perm SkHate Dag.

May this community never die.

been playin since og demo. Was lurkin through the old forum like skate.cc or skate-hell for videos and news but wasnt pretty active with postin till s3. Due to the fact that my internet connection sucked i had to wait till late s2 until i could upload footy and stuff. I joined some team called humanity but they never put out any footy, so i started doin solos. Then S3 dropped and someday i got on Henchman. Thanks to ChasmJ. sadly i got a lil late on Henchman, right before derk and vibez quitted i think. We putted out some Collabos but through some RL stuff there arent many projects nowadays. I think the first guys i really often seshed with were Old-Skooler and Valleyboy. OS asked me a few weeks ago to form Cap Faction S.T, so we asked the people which came to our mind and here we are....

Anyone remember the guy in ranked that would act like fat albert?
    he always talked like him.. funny stuff.

xxstr8up8pupxx
    xevil jezx
    turtledactor
    mcbluntski420
    xdutchmasterx
    x2greezyx
    potmunster
    sublime1984

Some of those x's might be wrong.. damn it's been a minute..
    I miss playing OG with friends.

love reading all this while i have no box to play on.
    no skate in like 2 months..
    hurtin...

at some point during og there was an incredible 3 months of glitch-holy-shit-im-going-through-a-roof moments.
    the only way to learn these new glitchy things was to go online and hopefully be taught by someone who knew.
    so the day i get xlive.
    post on the forums yo demzilla hollar at me.
    hoodlum members messaged me and the invites blasted off for the next 4 years.
    magic clay blackhawk mack adopted miles hitman...list goes on forever.
    awesome dudes and completely changed my mind on how much fun online really could be.

started playing at 4:32am the day of the og demo.
    it took me 4 hours to dl.

every demo ritual.
    eat 8pm.
    bar till 12am.
    if dl starts - go back to bar till 2am.
    if dl not available - go back to bar till 2am.

every full game release. (i could walk to mall in 2 mins)
    two days off work - paid work days.
    7:30am- smoke break.
    at 8am a beautiful breakfast at village inn.
    9am smoke break.
    from 9:30am-10am barnes and noble magazine check.
    10am-11am U.P.S. man arrives at eb / smoke break
    11:30am - game is marked, tagged, scanned and released into my custody.
    11:40am - smoke break.

top homies i jammed with.
    pretty much 54 and a few others from hoodlum and naut.
    clay magic mach miles hitman blackhawk stoked south skatehead anders.
    those boys are always down.

big homies.
    i hate these things for this reason.
    rob is good because theres so little and so much substance.
    flix is pure entertainment.
    knex roar is my kind of game play, prolly my most favorite.
    everyone has there reasons.

i never really looked up to anyone.
    im impressed at the three above more often then others but that doesnt mean that they dont have a shit part or two either.
    everyone has shit parts at some point.
    i always looked up to the dudes that destroy the engine.
    pawn sg snail south keenan sauders.
    these people found things and exploited them to the fullest.
    helping me get abetter understanding of what i want, whats capable and how to do it.
    snails new vid got me stoked.

i just want my kids back.
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Nice to see people reflecting on good times. I'll say more...

I've had two online sessions that I will never forget...

First was with Zulu the king. We were playing og. We skated every level of the parkade... started at the top. We had to land a banger before moving down a level. Then we moved over to hubba hideout, and threw down MORE bangers. I'll never forget the laughs, the excitement when landing a trick. I'd say I landed one of my best tricks in that session... 3 shuv to hurricane down a handrail. (doesn't sound hard. it just looked so damn good on the screen.)

Second was with islandvibez21. It was a game of switch cam skate on s3. Man... the energy. We played 2 games, 2 spots. Both games were dangerously close. I can remember Vibez throwing down two insane bangers... to put me out. I can remember following him up both times... with the most on-edge / sketchy tricks. Great times.

Also, nobody parties like Hoodlum. Clayfighter holds the funniest xbox live parties I have even been in... impressions and jokes for days. Anybody who knows clay would know im not sucking dick... but telling the truth. Good folks. I never really hung with hoodlum crowd for long, but for that little time, i had fun.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    i always looked up to the dudes that destroy the engine.
    pawn sg snail south keenan sauders.
    snails new vid got me stoked
    this makes me feel really cool

Banned

Seshed in S1 era with:

Random people I met by joining open lobbies.

Seshed in S2 era with:

Voyage
    Catface
    Fonzy
    Instinct
    Ez

Seshed in s3 with:

A lot of new and annoying kids, mostly / only looked forward to seshing with; Mksp, Riggs, Catface, Adda, Cerebus

Top 5 People I look(ed) up to:

tno (since s1)
    bks (since s1)
    Shady (since s1)
    Trewder (only s1)
    Knexzor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jerr bear; 10-25-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

My first EA skate. homie was this dude SSSofuSSS. I met him in a online sesh in OG skate at the Regs miniramp. I discovered that he was also swedish and then we had a lot of awesome sessions and awesome chats in OG skate, Skate 2 and we also played a lot of GTA IV. But then he kinda got tired of the Skate-series and sort of stopped playing in general.

Just before the demo for Skate 3 came out I met this dude named Gurka94. We chatted and had great conversations and when Skate 3 came out we started this team called "Team Cyco" (Suicidal Tendencies-reference) and for a long time it was just me and him. After a while I was kinda tired of the team so we decided to shut that team down. I went on to just try to focus on my videos and he went on to start a team with some other dude.

So then I was back on my own when it comes to playing. Then I met Cookiesupporter once in the LB-chat and he asked me to add him on Xbox Live, we popped the voicechat-cherry and had awesome chats and sessions. Unfortunately he's not that active anymore, I miss you dude.

The person I sesh/chat with the most at the moment is Wiltzuh, mostly because we both speak finnish and because he's nice to talk to.

Ever since I started watching fakeskating-videos I've always looked up to Stevland and Eflixxx.
    Last edited by Granka; 10-25-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Blazing a Trail

In s1 and s2 I would always play insane games of grind skate with silent bp, a unknown who didn't make vids but was probably one of the most skilled players out there. in s3 I've been playing mainly with a cap master named XDENNISX...he doesn't post very many of his parks but I'd say he is my favorite builder and an inspiration to me.

PSN
    R3C_-2-_

The entire reason I got a PS3 was because I played the OG demo at Wal-Mart. In OG and Skate 2 I never played with anyone. I was a lonely competition skater that didn't care about the community. Then, I saw that Skate 3 was highly based on teamwork and that's when I went to the forums to look for a team for the first time. I wanted to join a team mainly for comps, but then I started watching the videos and I wanted to start making those instead. I made 2 Skate 2 solos(without Advanced Free Cam) and a Skate 3 demo solo trying to look for a team. Those videos blew, but I found a team that gave me a chance, BlaqOut.

Even though I sucked they let me join as an AM to try and learn from them to get better. I grew a friendship with most of them and we seshed just about every single night looking at each others new parks and just screwing around and having a good time. I watched all their videos and got better over time. At that time, my inspiration came from BenGrover and Domino(teammates). Eventually the team split due to IRL things and I went solo after that.

Haven't really seshed with them or anyone else since then, but my style grew into owl cam craziness from watching SickOnes and Pairsprowlin. I just saw a lot of creativity in their videos and it inspired me. I stopped playing the game in February 2011 after playing the game for 9 months due to the game and community wasn't what it used to be. I have come back since then though because the memories I've had in this game are just great.

The only thing I can hope for is a Skate 4. Just to revive the community and to one day have fun with this game again.

...great threat!!! lots of nostalgia...

been playing since og demo but didnt have a ps3, so i always played at a friend. he was only into finishing career, which took us quite a while (rob and BIG challenge). but after that, he couldnt understand how i can waste time on trying the same trick over and over again for no reason (i started rl skateboarding in 1985 - he didnt!).
    loved flickit and all the animations just too much, so a few months later, when i was stuck at home with a broken left arm (holding the controller was possible!), i bought a ps3 for myself and spent weeks just skating plan b halfpipe and played a lot of online s.k.a.t.e.. met some dude online called "milkybarkidd" (?) who had incredible glitch-skills and taught me grab glitch and stuff, which was quite astonishing to me to see whats possible with this game...

so i started watching youtube tutorials and found some COTW clips and made a pretty shitty halfpipe video. found skatethis at the same time and read about true switch and all this stuff, found awesome vids and teams (dp, staydown, std....) and loved all of this shit!
    then skate2 dropped, i joined trewder but was playing on a fucking german game copy so i couldnt sesh with anybody. then i ripped my left achilles thingy and was stuck at home for 3 almost 4 months....and my weed and fakeskate addiction raised to a dangereous level..and never dropped....hahaha....no month without a gizz vid i think...! joined STC....skate3 dropped....had great conversations with falling (<3), got linked to adda somehow, think it was the music, so Stingray was close...and music was closer...hope well meet someday...

ok, back on topic...skatingwise all those guys doing long ass lines with good flow, hard tricks and making it look easy at the same time have impressed me most...slamooh, tno, shady4chi, southcity, norwegian psycho, amp, knex come to my mind!
    on the other hand i love to watch hard stuff, huge gaps and stuff, dub grinds or just great filming on single clips....saunders, stevland, supafly, eflixxs, noted derk, knex...

too bad that there arent, or never have been, enough guys having fun doing tranny / vert stuff. would love to see some guys with filming skills making vert vids...! Heshfield made the best vert vid ever i think (my inspiration to try fingerflip to bluntstall - hard stuff!)!

lots of other guys to mention: realistic....jerrel....creativity....momadaddy.... tech....pawn...unique....signguy....

said it in that inwerm thread already....would love to have a great party with all of you guys....! oh, and no more vids from me this year....going on a journey to south east asia in a few weeks...
    !!!

Banned

Played since the night of the OG demo release. Fell in love with the flickit system controls as I had stopped playing thps after the 1st underground. Met ZuluKing and illmaticAK47 in OG and the 3 of us started Team Technique. Made some clips here and there but didn't get into full scale vids till s2. Played the shit out of that with ill and zu and met some of the Henchman guys through EA forums. Never really got much feedback because I never commented on 'known' ppls vids. ChasmJ of Henchman always reached out to show love and asked me to join Henchman and I did.

Fast forward to S3 and I decided to really focus my attention on making my own kind of vids instead of copying what I kept seeing on the forums. Made vids, parks and had some fun. Joined 5150 and skated for them for a bit. Had some friends die unfortunate ways which made me want to stop playing altogether. Decided to change up my name and style and just ride solo. Downgraded to a smaller channel and now just happy to make my kind of vids.

Inspirations:

VP
    Manolo
    Papasmoak
    Southcity
    Horsehead

Current faves include: Emericaridr11, boxerman, Wiltzuh, snail, seanne and a slew of others.

Never bothered with the 'OG' players as they tended to be elitist. Always tried to support up and coming riders through my yt channels.

-R

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post
    ...great threat!!!
    we [Threat] are great, aren't we?
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

wished i bought skate when it came out, but i never got around to it. kinda got burned out with skate games from tony hawk i guess(?). one day i decided to try the s2 demo, and i got s2 quite a while after it was released.

i had no idea people did realistic style vids til a loooong time after beating the game and just messing around. i really liked innout and giantkanen's stuff.

did a couple of vids w/ agus, when i didn't know much about filming/editing n whatever. my first vid was a collab w/ tokyoghettoho, n agus. i did one s2 solo, and a rough short one that i never did post of the fantasy factory. i also did a unrealistic, over the top kinda concept vid w/ agus. school has kinda taken over my life, but i really wanna get some s3 clips together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuhiUA4Phq8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsUoLN1mbgw

i really miss s2 tho, n wish i didn't use it as part of a trade in.
    Last edited by shortz; 10-27-2011 at 09:50 PM.

for shits n giggles, my first solo which was my second edit ever i think. hah. drew some inspiration from the element europe vids.

i also wanna add that the training facility vid was bomb. i really like the song on there too.

Well I misread but the first person I met in the community was pawnluv loved the fresh perspective he had with OG still prefer oats over everything but its all inspiring people taking time out I made a few realistic solos on OG later lost because of the vimeo scare did some on sk82 and still wreck sk83 Ive always wanted to skate with oats guys been in a few collabs and that was amazing made it worth while too many cool people to make shoutouts but everything ive seen over the years is the reason I play the way I do so thank you fluckit ea skatethis lb and skatecc

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

sickassthread

got og on 6/28/2008
    and I started in the community about September 2009
    lolrossvenzland. We made moustache, stu joined, then virtualparadise, who I really wish would fucking get on xbox because I haven't talked to that motherfucker in ages,
    Then I decided it would be fun to have 30 dudes on the team. stache<3
    Got on a team with Nolan (the gay one)
    I MET COOPER HERE <3
    nolan nolaned the team and then I got on SSS
    DJ is extremely fucking old and i love dag
    I met saunders somewhere around here
    Then I get a pm from Jack Barclay and now I'm on DP
    love dp

now i'm just in hoodlum parties
    i know you are jealous

Skelli, knex, demz, sk, riggs, tno, illmatic, breezy (I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT BREEZY), moses, menno :3
    ^those people belong somewhere in the story but I can't figure out where

I've been extremely dumb to all of you at some point and for that you can suck my dick
    good day

fluckit<3

edit:
    I just realized derk made a comment about imoo6
    I haven't heard that name in forever
    kys
    Last edited by Permy; 10-29-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Wasn't in to video games much. Had all but the last couple TH games. Lost interest when Bam came on, then throwing tomatoes nailed the coffin. Not sure where I first saw preview maybe Rob and Big. Got the demo, saw some ingame footy and created my account to actually ask him questions I think.*
    Anyway I tried spot battle online and got hooked. I was wayyy into it. Played every second and got up in the 30's ranked. Kids started cheating and it ruined all fun whatsoever so I thought I could "make a difference"
    Joined the forum and started a thread. First comment was from Pawn telling me to do my own thing and not worry about the cheating. I was hooked.*

Hung out with EB and joker a lot here

Only seshed three times since then. Twice with Monkey/moma and once with old schooler. Was invited to the heckle sessions but unfortunately I never got a box.

Looked up to: Pawn (shocker) Demz (of course) Midnight, skatevid (more like looked down to) Eflix, Jack Barclay, DJ Adam (so rad with the edit) Phsyco, Southie (hands down he's the best) Revo (best 180's) Tubi (never ever a bad part) Kanen (until he was on BKS, was way more creative before, became very robotic, was just a good version of there style) *if I name the rest it wouldn't give fair credit to the above.

I have always been a sucker for an event. Hoodlum, 54, naut, dp, SSS always followed through. Peeps waiting for the drop.

Time and interest have changed with time. It's hard to watch any vids anymore, even from my favs. Sad but true. I'm sure there's tons of cool new guys. Wish I'd seen them all but I haven't. *
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

OG Skate: December 09(xbox)
    Skate 2(March 2011)
    Skate 3(May 2011)
    Og Skate(May 2011 for PS3)
    Around July is when I really got into the community. Mage was my first partner in crime
    Mage can't Rap.

Santa 3:16

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Been around the forums since early 2007
    og skate tour and demo were the greatest
    early days with bucks, skatevid, ell

skate 2 I was in awe with the quality of the vids that were being produced.
    Anders, jack, demz, knex...just to name a few who really inspired me during skate 2

skate 3...picked up by threat.
    awesome being on the team. roc, mambs, embers, hook, gym, seamonkey, shay...hell of a team guys for real
    standouts for me in skate 3...too many to say. Love fluckit. Been a second home to all of us and the picture perfect place to chill and talk skate.

Been an awesome four going on five years for sure
    Hoodlum: Threat

didnt start till the end of s2 with sgreen. when s3 demo came out got picked up by E. ARIVR didnt work out. made Wicked with stark and rellik. skrap,sa,mimic,snakeeyes some of the coolest dudes ever. now with Halcyon with some beast skaters. E, Saunders, Wiltz, Jack all rip.

first skate game i played was Skate 3 december 2010, and got skate 2 a few months ago and recently played OG Skate! (:
    http://www.youtube.com/WhatBraSkate3 ORIGAMI. NCP. Morphine Nation.

PSN
    JayTheHelmetGuy

I started playing Skate 2 at a friends house. Although I was watching all kinds of Skate 3 videos before that. I bought Skate it for DS in winter 2010, then I got Skate it for wii in summer 2010, in for Christmas 2010 I got Skate 3, then my buddy gave me Skate 2 since he didn't play it anymore (I need that damned filmer pack!). While I was scrolling through videos, I saw this video before I even played any of the games, since then, I've always looked up to Derk, Ill, and Prowlin, needless to say my style isn't remotely like theirs. And then this is my very first solo, it's horrible. My first team was GOX which was a team I made and put random people on, and since I had no idea how the community worked since I wasn't a part of it, I pmed them and told them to film shit, and I lurked on their reels. :P