Thread: Your First EA skate. Homies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Your First EA skate. Homies

Eh I'm bored. So here we go...

Thread to list and pay e-respect to the first people you talked to/ came up with in the community. You can list the peeps you looked up to FIRST, when you sucked ass. We all sucked at this game at some point. You can list your old teams, and people you thought we sick back in the day. I used to ride for Epic Designs. Anybody remember that terrible and incredibly annoying team? Yeah? My oldest video on my channel.

Started Playing:

I got the games backwards.
    Got skate 3, summer 2010
    Got skate 2, winter 2010
    Got skate, round the start of 2011

Back in Oct. 2010 I seshed with:

Later Late Shuv
    BlackBoyJay
    Pubzrfun
    Renegade
    KushDEE

Looked up to (notice how they are all black, well except for Jerrel):

Manolo
    Vibez
    Jerrel

Brooske was also cool as fuck back then. He showed me how to film. He showed me how to edit. Then me and my friends started trolling him. The first good EA skate. video I EVER saw, back in summer 2010, was Manolo's PJ Ladd skate chronicle. Because of that video, I started making videos. Vibez was too cool. I'd say my most fun session was with Vibez. Jerrel... what an ass ... but man I wanted to film like him ooooo weeee.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 11-17-2011 at 01:38 PM.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Never played OG with anyone. other than rando's online.

Started playing at S2 release (Jan 2009) with Embers, Mamba, Redhook...

Check the team roster. That's how you build a squad kids.
    Last edited by Roccityroller; 10-24-2011 at 07:33 PM.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

geoffgtc was the first dude that gave me any tips on filming.my first vid was god awful.

i remember Epic designs.wasn't that the one that the team manager and somebody else were flaming each other over stealing graphics?haha,the kid's table days.

Always been stoked by Supafly,Demz,and Sickone.

i was bored too.thanks for the time killer,Marco

My first EA Skate I got for my birthday in 2010, Skate 2. Then a year later (2011 bday) I got Skate 3.

Off Topic onto the skin color subject, half of the fakeskaters looks Hispanic, yet they made TK a true black skater.

I first talked to Old-Skooler-34.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

right around skate 3 release chasmj taught me how to make so-so imovie edits and then i started a bad team on kid's table but i seshed with suchwell a lot then along with a bunch of other fags who i barely remember.

I didn't talk to anyone during the time we all played skate 1, but there was one person I definitely looked up too during the time.

IM006;
    He always found the craziest gaps that I saw no one else attempt to do, mainly because he would do the glitch to get on roofs, but do them on practically every skyscraper in the downtown area just to find anything skatable.

I started talking to folks around four months after skate 2 was released. I was all about getting 'sponsered' and joining a team and ChasmJ was kind enough to let me be on his team and shortly after I joined henchman, these were the ones I usually talked too.

Alenah
    Dizifrog1318
    tech9cian4life

A while after that, I started talking to the 5150 crew and eventually joined them and this is my main 'crew,' so to speak, that I talk too from then til now.

illmatickAK47
    pairsprowlin666
    Papasmoak
    I sever heads

P.S.
    I was browsing my favorites to see if I missed anyone from the 'looked up too' era by favoriting one of their solos, but didn't find any. I did find this however.

Last edited by NotedDerk; 10-24-2011 at 07:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

E was great inspiration from a year ago. One of the most memorable bails to me @ 0:30
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 10-25-2011 at 04:56 AM.

Holy shizzzzz lol havent been on here for the longest time lol dont know if anyone remembers me anymore either :'(( haha. But i remember going here when i started playing skate. online, and met up with shady4chi and some other dudes to join Ice Creamers, then some controversial stuff happened that i dont want to get in depth with ( short: account logged on still, friend posts link to lemon party and shady gets a virus on his computer), getting me kicked out. Then met some new people who form board breakers for like 3 months haha. then after that just started playing with some hoodlum guys and other fluckit members like hitmanx123, clayfighter, and some others i cant renember lol sorry.

Bumping this thread only cuz Ive read every above comment and this is amazing.

This community had always been something I never want to lose or be out of the loop of...I it easily one of the most creative out there...and SO many ppl/teams have paved the way....
    AM, dp, Psycho, 54, Vice, Hostile, Recession Free, BKS, Couch, SSS....others I forgot, I am sorry.

To be honest I really never had anyone I looked up to, only inspired by...
    Magic, Clay, Perm, Demz, Robley, Cuz, Kelly Litz, South, Stoked, Anch, Anders, Knex, Stev, TNO, Skhate Flixxx, Cory Web, Saunders, Skelli, Mack, Shady, Hesh, Adda, Gizz, Horse, Supa, EB, Milez, ButtPlugg, Hitman, Dag, Pairs, Ill, Noted, SG, Pawn, Momma, Tubs, Manolo, List goes on for days.....

Thank you all for everything, even if you think you didnt do anything you did.
    Last edited by Skatehead; 08-15-2012 at 09:41 PM.