Thread: Your First EA skate. Homies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    jesselack

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    <3 RIP pinkbananastatus and my 300 skate vids

Mack Magic & demz will always be my top 3
    You know a game is special when you still talk to the people you played it with on a regular basis almost 10 years later

adding to that though: Magic, Clayfighter, Mack, skatevid2, and Mr Nelson up there^ aka UJusGotAdopted were some of the first people i really seshed with. so many OG Hoodlum pool seshes at 4 AM, even Cuz and scott blackwood would join the fun. btw, Cuz still owes me a copy of the last Tiger Woods game. Told me he'd send it to me if I beat his score lol. it's crazy to think though how many friendships were made and how many hours were spent laughing/connecting with people across the country who you'd probably never meet. I was lucky enough to meet Magic SEVEN years ago when I was on a trip to California. he witnessed me skate the Santa Monica Triple and the 14 at the highschool. skatevid2 and I have stayed at eachothers houses on multiple occasions and became good friends through skate. i love the internet

bonus friends i made playing this game: hitmanx123, ogrer, Doctor Q Who (i can thank him for my new gpu), ablindkid66, opie jacob, lbb (jake blue, aka Chris Cole NBD contest winner) kushkrashboom, uhhhh there was some guy named TheGhost301 who lied about who he really was, oh and does anyone else remember Cip? Cip4296 or something. that guy was a dick if i remember correctly, but there's also a legendary recording of him talking about karate kicking a toddler or something lol. man the kids table days were a trip
    Last edited by noobtard07; 02-10-2017 at 09:59 AM.
    RISE Sorable: why do something in a game you can do in real life