Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

i played skate since the og demo and every demo/game after that. being a skater myself gave me so much inspiration to keep playing this game and the opportunity to make "fakeskatevideos" was giving it a complete new way to play a game. i started to search for montages on youtube and i think the first stuff i saw was "strictly something" by tno and stevland which blew my mind. i searched for more information on how to make such videos and found some forums that kept distracting me from work a lot, like skateCC, fluckit and skatethis. i started playing the game with stevland, tno, midnight, shamas which were a great inspiration. on skatethis i first got in touch with "teams" i loved dp ever since, but never got on till s2. on skatethis i got to a bunch of chill dudes and joined std had a blast with people like mark murderous, the one and only bene and of course momadaddy. inspiration was everywhere that time, eflix blew my mind with every video and the whole pyschonaut, 1954 and whatnot a lot of cool dudes with an incredible sense of style. skate has and will always be my favorite game of all times. there is no other game where i met so much chill and nice people!
    thanks for a good time to the following in no order:
    stevland
    tno (sylvester montage shane o neill battle commander remake <3)
    midnight
    gizzler
    flix
    slamooh
    shamas
    rest of dp
    momadaddy
    bene
    rest of ex-stc
    the whole ex-std team especially kuro
    and so many others
    Last edited by fallingskyline; 10-25-2011 at 04:45 AM.
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST