Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

My first EA skate. homie was this dude SSSofuSSS. I met him in a online sesh in OG skate at the Regs miniramp. I discovered that he was also swedish and then we had a lot of awesome sessions and awesome chats in OG skate, Skate 2 and we also played a lot of GTA IV. But then he kinda got tired of the Skate-series and sort of stopped playing in general.

Just before the demo for Skate 3 came out I met this dude named Gurka94. We chatted and had great conversations and when Skate 3 came out we started this team called "Team Cyco" (Suicidal Tendencies-reference) and for a long time it was just me and him. After a while I was kinda tired of the team so we decided to shut that team down. I went on to just try to focus on my videos and he went on to start a team with some other dude.

So then I was back on my own when it comes to playing. Then I met Cookiesupporter once in the LB-chat and he asked me to add him on Xbox Live, we popped the voicechat-cherry and had awesome chats and sessions. Unfortunately he's not that active anymore, I miss you dude.

The person I sesh/chat with the most at the moment is Wiltzuh, mostly because we both speak finnish and because he's nice to talk to.

Ever since I started watching fakeskating-videos I've always looked up to Stevland and Eflixxx.
    Last edited by Granka; 10-25-2011 at 01:43 PM.