Wasn't in to video games much. Had all but the last couple TH games. Lost interest when Bam came on, then throwing tomatoes nailed the coffin. Not sure where I first saw preview maybe Rob and Big. Got the demo, saw some ingame footy and created my account to actually ask him questions I think.*
Anyway I tried spot battle online and got hooked. I was wayyy into it. Played every second and got up in the 30's ranked. Kids started cheating and it ruined all fun whatsoever so I thought I could "make a difference"
Joined the forum and started a thread. First comment was from Pawn telling me to do my own thing and not worry about the cheating. I was hooked.*

Hung out with EB and joker a lot here

Only seshed three times since then. Twice with Monkey/moma and once with old schooler. Was invited to the heckle sessions but unfortunately I never got a box.

Looked up to: Pawn (shocker) Demz (of course) Midnight, skatevid (more like looked down to) Eflix, Jack Barclay, DJ Adam (so rad with the edit) Phsyco, Southie (hands down he's the best) Revo (best 180's) Tubi (never ever a bad part) Kanen (until he was on BKS, was way more creative before, became very robotic, was just a good version of there style) *if I name the rest it wouldn't give fair credit to the above.

I have always been a sucker for an event. Hoodlum, 54, naut, dp, SSS always followed through. Peeps waiting for the drop.

Time and interest have changed with time. It's hard to watch any vids anymore, even from my favs. Sad but true. I'm sure there's tons of cool new guys. Wish I'd seen them all but I haven't. *