I Started playing skate. the day it came out. Being a skateboarder in real life made me want that game so bad. Never played with anyone except my homie from my hometown. Skate 2 rolled in and I was still playing all by myself not even knowing that there was actually a community out there. Skate 3 came around and for about 3 years I played it by myself still. Started making parks and putting them out still not knowing about the community, the only person i really knew about was chilifrat so i defenitally looked up to him for a while. One day someone sent me a friend request by the name of Fubzie and sent me a message saying he liked my parks. I started chatting with him and finally found out there was a whole community of park creators and filmers and all this and that and basically this game just evolved for me from skate 3 to 4. After a day or two i started chatting with fubzie n MrMaster and SmurfsInaBox. We formed LPC after a while and met lots of new friends like suds and luft and m7 and fecal face and i cant even begin to mention all of you. This game and community i must say has to be the friendliest out there.