Long time no see fellas. Jeez, this all brings back so many memories, mostly good, some awkward. I got Skate 1 when it first came out, which was my whole reason for buying an Xbox 360. I think this was back in 2007. Shortly after playing I found out about one of the first forums, forget what it was called now, but War ran it if I remember correctly. Met Sethbates on there and he put me on his team Massacre. I did some stuff for that team, then I had a few things in the first Banks2Ledges video by Monkeymedia.

After that, I ended up on Frequency with Monkey, Bene, Satori, Momadaddy (Evan), Nub, and the others (sorry if I forgot you <3). During that time Bene, Satori and myself pretty much talked shit in parties non-stop. We had a good time.

I think somewhere between Frequency and Catface I started my own team, From Hell, which was okay, but never accomplished much. I wasn't good at being a team leader.

Later on I got a PS3 and ended up on Catface with FDH3rd, Need, Jerrel, DVC, Rhek, and others (again, sorry if I forgot you <3). I played and filmed with them from mid-to-late Skate 2, through a good part of Skate 3.

Went back to the 360, bought Skate 3 for that shortly after, and really never filmed anything since. My last footage was Catface stuff, just search for "Corpsey" on YT, you'll find it. I gotta say, those 3 or so years were probably the most fun I've ever had on a video game. Not just the game itself, but all the different people I've met, became friends with, and talked shit about (I know, it's bad, but at the time it was fucking hysterical).

The people who had the biggest impact on me, who helped me out, and who I remember in a positive way, in no particular order:
Bene, Satori, fallingskyline, Needmoretime, FDH3rd, Momadaddy, Monkeymedia, Shady4Chi, Nolan, Rhek, DVC, Zodas, Monk, skhate, nubmarine, Bert... that's all I can think of right now. If there's anyone I missed, know that it wasn't on purpose. You guys rule.