Thread: Your First EA skate. Homies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My first EA Skate I got for my birthday in 2010, Skate 2. Then a year later (2011 bday) I got Skate 3.

Off Topic onto the skin color subject, half of the fakeskaters looks Hispanic, yet they made TK a true black skater.

I first talked to Old-Skooler-34.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

right around skate 3 release chasmj taught me how to make so-so imovie edits and then i started a bad team on kid's table but i seshed with suchwell a lot then along with a bunch of other fags who i barely remember.

I didn't talk to anyone during the time we all played skate 1, but there was one person I definitely looked up too during the time.

IM006;
    He always found the craziest gaps that I saw no one else attempt to do, mainly because he would do the glitch to get on roofs, but do them on practically every skyscraper in the downtown area just to find anything skatable.

I started talking to folks around four months after skate 2 was released. I was all about getting 'sponsered' and joining a team and ChasmJ was kind enough to let me be on his team and shortly after I joined henchman, these were the ones I usually talked too.

Alenah
    Dizifrog1318
    tech9cian4life

A while after that, I started talking to the 5150 crew and eventually joined them and this is my main 'crew,' so to speak, that I talk too from then til now.

illmatickAK47
    pairsprowlin666
    Papasmoak
    I sever heads

P.S.
    I was browsing my favorites to see if I missed anyone from the 'looked up too' era by favoriting one of their solos, but didn't find any. I did find this however.

Last edited by NotedDerk; 10-24-2011 at 07:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

E was great inspiration from a year ago. One of the most memorable bails to me @ 0:30
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 10-25-2011 at 04:56 AM.

I played OG all alone, but early S2 I started getting involved with the community, met Mksp and Riggs who got me on Compound. After Compound went south I started hanging out with my boys Prof Blahson and Llamasrock, and 2 years later, we're all still here.

Biggest inspirations of S2:
    Innout
    Simson
    Kanen
    Machyy
    Southcity
    Habitat
    This vid in particular

Then Perm happened....
    <3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I've been around ever since the release of OG lol played the shit out of that game alone. Then at some point I discovered EASkateTV, saw all their OG videos, and by the time S2 was out, or at least the demo, that's when I got into making videos. I never really played online, not until I got onto Origami with Alex, Loisphere and all the other cool french dudes, but that was on skate 3. I played online from time to time on s2, but mainly with randoms, or IRL friends.

I can say my biggest inspirations were probably innout, giantkanen, simson, kountPHERLOCKula, jankie, slamooh, virtualparadise, jerrel, etc. Mainly BKS and Animal Machine got me into making videos, along with others who really knew how to make sick stuff with the game. I miss seeing those dudes in particular though, always got stoked to see new shit from them.

I'm really stoked that I'm more active within the community, gave me the opportunity to meet so many cool dudes online. Recently, I've been having a blast online with riverking, whatbra, deacon, erectapotamus (rushiie?), evoker, push and all of origami. Lots of good times online, staying up until 5am just to laugh my ass off, making videos and what not.
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 10-24-2011 at 11:23 PM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

S3 action (but been playing since OG demo).......... once i started playing that demo and saw some demo vids it was fucking on, i was shocked.....
    my first Buddy was McB (made him the Spy vs Spy deck) BUT

Roke/Vibez was my main man, chillest dude around town (always giving me love)..... then i started Arivr, and added Reserrved (fuck yes)

I "looked" up to:
    Manalo

Ive sessed mostly with:
    Pairs
    and no body else

Ps. yo know LaterLate is the chillest 12 year old EVER!
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 10-25-2011 at 07:54 AM.

Never had any homies.

This should be stickied. It's a good read.