Thread: Your First EA skate. Homies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

oh fuck, i didnt realized it was you with the static cams (i clearly remember monthakma and that crazy 2 xbox setup ), reign and all...
    weird
    be proud of what you've done
    and thanks for likebuttermag

Thank YOU Slam. I consider shooting your Lb photo feature and editing your mag minute to be highlights of my fakecareer. Much respect.
    Last edited by BladderBoy; 12-16-2011 at 01:38 AM.

Played OG and s2 from the start pretty much (though OG was intermittent due to my obsession with rainbow 6)

Made quite a few s2 graphics, but didn't starting making vids till end of s2, continued into skate 3, gutted I wasn't active during the glory days. Still i'm here now, and whether there is a community or not I'll still be making vids, as I love doing it.

EDIT - Just read the orignal post so wanted to expand on my post.

Animal Machine and Forge Style Films (Champoy) were the reason I started making videos, after discovering them on YT. 6am was the first FL I ever wacthed and is still one of my favs. Loved watching AlexOrregos vids too and Jankies.

There are so many people now i enjoy wyaching videos from - Boxer, notedderk, alex, adda, wiltz, sk8ratwar, river, saunders420, whatbra, mattyman, sickones, slamooh, jerrel, pk, push, marco, guni, cash and skatertinky, plus plenty of other peeps.

First peeps I seshed with online was a dude called remix on xbox and easkatekrew on ps3. I then met a whole heap of people online xb - drawls, Duce NLS, DuunderMifflin, Ohmid, Mathiys, roflcopter, rushiie, EZ Cake, Mattyman, Platypus, Boxerman, Riverking, Marco, Sk8ratwar, reflex, mguni, chizzy, sourdeeze, fullyflared, phantom soup, banner boy, alexmcs, whatbra, jimmy2times I could go on....

Had some mad funny sessions with most of the people, just hanging out online till like 5 and 6am telling sick jokes and laughing at random shit. Still do actually and whether one of us playing skate , battlefield 3 or saints row etc the usual suspects hang out in XBL parties

On ps3 (when i go on it) old skooler, adda, ea skate crew and mage i have skated with a few times. I really need to get back on Ps3 always had a good laugh when i do.
    Last edited by Deacon; 12-16-2011 at 07:10 AM.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by BladderBoy View Post
    Thank YOU Slam. I consider shooting your Lb photo feature and editing your mag minute to be highlights of my fakecareer. Much respect.
    oh dude. We re just players... guys managing sites like fluckit, likebutter (skatethis rip) are way more useful . It was a cool session, wasn't it ?
    i am the one thanking you for that spot

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    oh fuck, i didnt realized it was you with the static cams (i clearly remember monthakma and that crazy 2 xbox setup ), reign and all...
    weird
    be proud of what you've done
    and thanks for likebuttermag
    Wow I always wondered were you came from
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller